• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elegant, Class, Beauty, Fine Lines......

I have to say this.....and if it applies, don't take it the wrong way.

I think there has been an influx of new folks in here as of late, which is great! The thing that irritates me is some of you guys who post about stuff when you really don't have the experience with the items/cigars/etc. as some of our FOG's.

See, if you came here like myself and others a few years back, and watched and learned, you would know a hell of allot more than you think you do.

If you haven't figured out what I'm saying, forget about it, you never will!

I'm simply amazed at how some of you think you know the ways of the world. Your posts say otherwise!

Rant over

Now, my first Dupont lighter was purchased about 6 months ago. I accidently left my Extend in my jean pocket and washed the sucker today! Luckily, I found it in the dryer after I heard a loud clunk. Took it apart, cleaned it out and alas, it still works!

Amazing!

BACCHUS said:
Thanks for sharing
Will, if you ever have a question about one, please ask.

I have been collecting lighters for the last twenty-five years and unfortunately most of them are not worth the money.

Several hundred lighters all over the house and my wife isn't too happy about it... :D

Devin Cole said:
BACCHUS said:
Thanks for sharing
Will, if you ever have a question about one, please ask.

I have been collecting lighters for the last twenty-five years and unfortunately most of them are not worth the money.

Several hundred lighters all over the house and my wife isn't too happy about it... :D
:0 Least she isn't throwing out your old stogies as she might want to throw out your old lighters. LOL

Emo

Devin Cole said:
Note to self: Send Mrs Cole a Texas address to solve her "lighters all over the house" problem. ;) :D

BTW, this lighter is prettier than the pictures. :0 :thumbs:

A bunch of ball breakers... ;) :D

Kenny, congratulations on a very nice lighter!