• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hudsonvalley said:
moki said:
morenoloco said:
Andrew....the guy should be held responsible.... Don't let him off too easy!!
hush, newbie ;)
[snapback]132123[/snapback]​

Hush, newbie. :)
[snapback]162429[/snapback]​

LOL... Hudson wins the prize here.... :)

I was just playing around... Jingleusa... No offense intended...

On a serious note... I have nothing but good things to say about Andrew. He rarely loses his temper and seldom does he engage in flame wars. In no way is Moki a ****-stirrer.. but I am :p

Ok, the cats out of the bag... Carry on...

morenoloco said:
hudsonvalley said:
moki said:
morenoloco said:
Andrew....the guy should be held responsible.... Don't let him off too easy!!
hush, newbie ;)
[snapback]132123[/snapback]​

Hush, newbie. :)
[snapback]162429[/snapback]​

LOL... Hudson wins the prize here.... :)

I was just playing around... Jingleusa... No offense intended...

On a serious note... I have nothing but good things to say about Andrew. He rarely loses his temper and seldom does he engage in flame wars. In no way is Moki a ****-stirrer.. but I am :p

Ok, the cats out of the bag... Carry on...
[snapback]162435[/snapback]​

No harm no foul. :D Didn't see any indication you were joking in your original post about Moki. :whistling: Since this seemed to be dying down it just seemed a little inflammatory. It's all good...

:thumbs:

mrjinglesusa said:
No harm no foul. :D Didn't see any indication you were joking in your original post about Moki. :whistling: Since this seemed to be dying down it just seemed a little inflammatory. It's all good...

Yup... I had a few people going for a while!! ;)

Honestly, I thought this would go on for a few days... :p

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

All the best,

K

SamClemmons said:
Moki, Bill, and the rest of you guys, let it go. Nobody is gonna "win" on this one and everybody loses. Just cut it out.

NA
[snapback]162395[/snapback]​

Were I to take the same approach on this that CC did, I would tear into every person here who did not publicly defend me from the vicious insults that Bill clearly leveled at me. I would lay into anyone who maintained a neutral stance, calling out any "scumbag" who kept their hands in their pockets.

However, I think that approach was wrong then, and I think it's wrong now. I recognize that there is more involved than forcing people to pick a side, and demanding that people state it publicly. I recognize that there are valid reasons for people to not wish to take a side in this dispute, and in others.

This will not be right in my book until Bill issues a public, unconditional apology both to myself, and to this board. No more DWF-esque "It wasn't directed at you", no more joking around, trying to act like it never happened.

morenoloco said:
Moki is the biggest ****-stirring, pompous, internet bully that's every existed on any website..  Don't let his last apologetic sounding post allow you to think otherwise!! Let the truth be known!!
[snapback]162414[/snapback]​

hehe -- shut up Kartik :)

I know the guy -- he's just joking around -- sorry CC, you'll have to calm down. Your (private message) offer to send him cigars to "thank" him for tearing into me is ridiculous and vindictive. You are truly classless, Bill.

moki said:
morenoloco said:
Moki is the biggest ****-stirring, pompous, internet bully that's every existed on any website..  Don't let his last apologetic sounding post allow you to think otherwise!! Let the truth be known!!
[snapback]162414[/snapback]​

hehe -- shut up Kartik :)

(I know the guy -- he's just joking around)
[snapback]162445[/snapback]​

Yeah, but did you notice I came to your defense before I knew he was joking?

:laugh: :p :D

moki said:
Your (private message) offer to send him cigars to "thank" him for tearing into me is ridiculous and vindictive. You are truly classless, Bill.

bill, you naughty boy...did you do that?

servebig said:
moki said:
Your (private message) offer to send him cigars to "thank" him for tearing into me is ridiculous and vindictive.  You are truly classless, Bill.

[snapback]162452[/snapback]​

I have the PM.

moki said:
servebig said:
moki said:
Your (private message) offer to send him cigars to "thank" him for tearing into me is ridiculous and vindictive.  You are truly classless, Bill.

[snapback]162452[/snapback]​

I have the PM.
[snapback]162453[/snapback]​

hehe...i remember he posted a PM i sent him! but i know that you wouldn't do that...

servebig said:
hehe...i remember he posted a PM i sent him!  but i know that you wouldn't do that...
[snapback]162454[/snapback]​

Nope, I wouldn't -- but I figured I'd mention that I had it to avoid having to deal with CC dancing around, trying to claim it's not true.

Wow. Hell-of-a-thread.

Three items I wanted to respond to quickly:

Number 1:
stevehawk said:
WTF happened to this place? No disrespect intended, but you gentlemen are on self-destruct...
Stevehawk, you make a good point. Many folks are losing it a bit (me included, as my recent ranting posts will attest to). Hopefully, we'll all calm down and get back to discussing the hobby that brought us here.

Number 2:
CC: about half-way through the thread (post 249), you linked to an image (heh.) on the stoggiechat server. Either they are running an anti-leech script (something so people can't link to images from off the server) or they replaced the file with a new one or you have an interesting idea what Rod's avatar should be. I'm guessing the image isn't the one you meant to link to, and you might want to edit it out of your post for the monday workday viewing crowd. Hrrmm. Or leave it... god knows the female form is a lovely thing in that position... ;)

Number 3:
AVB said:
Maybe the others have a life on a Saturday night unlike some of us ;)

AVB said:
Fan club reporting, now what?
Moki fan club reporting here as well. I've learned a lot from many of his posts over the last year or so, and appreciate his participation in the board. Good call, AVB - I was actually able to drag myself away from the computer for an evening... ;)

Cheers,

- Oak

I asked Bill to stop posting on this thread, he did. I asked you, Moki to let it go, you didn't. I don't know who started this and I don't care. It's time to let it go. The rest of you hangers on, oak, jingles, loco, servebig, need to let this go too.

Andrew and Bill, you've both said some things that are regretable and you should apologize to each other... screw the board.

For what it's worth, if I agreed not to post on a thread and somebody continued their crusade against me on that thread after I stopped posting... I'd send cigars to my defenders too. Having said that, since Bill has agreed to my wishes and has not posted here I consider it my duty to take his defense on this thread from here out. Soooo, in that vein boys, let's get past this or let's get it on... your choice.

NA

I can't resist.

I've been really tryin, baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on

Lets get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

SamClemmons said:
I asked Bill to stop posting on this thread, he did. I asked you, Moki to let it go, you didn't. I don't know who started this and I don't care. It's time to let it go. The rest of you hangers on, oak, jingles, loco, servebig, need to let this go too.

Andrew and Bill, you've both said some things that are regretable and you should apologize to each other... screw the board.

For what it's worth, if I agreed not to post on a thread and somebody continued their crusade against me on that thread after I stopped posting... I'd send cigars to my defenders too. Having said that, since Bill has agreed to my wishes and has not posted here I consider it my duty to take his defense on this thread from here out. Soooo, in that vein boys, let's get past this or let's get it on... your choice.

NA
[snapback]162467[/snapback]​
Well put Neal! I have been standing on the side a lot lately, not much posting, not much to say, this is the main reason why. Moki, those of us here who have time under our belt are pretty much in agreement. We have seen blow hard, look at me
A S S H O L E S like you come and go! Sorry to see Bill get dragged down to the level he did but as Neal contacted him so did I for the same reasons and he has put the leash back on. As for Moki's fan club, well the joke that you have proved to be speaks for itself. If you spent time soaking in the wisdom of some of the FOG's {who have taught me more over the 3 years that I have been here than I would have learned on my own} and less time sucking on Mokis pecker trying to mooch some over priced, over hyped cigars from him and following in the footsteps of someone who has spent only the last year or so of his life smoking cigars and spewing dribble your input, thoughts and knowledge would be accepted instead of joked about as it is. This thread is a joke as with many of the participants.

morenoloco said:
AVB said:
So I guess we can take it that your job as a she-male prostitute isn't going well and you have to vent here. ;)

Yes, the she-male prostitution market has been rather slow as of late. Just ask Moki, she/he can tell you all about it.

Mrs. Jingles.... you can actually count to 18? Mighty impressive!!
[snapback]162427[/snapback]​

TFF K! :D

AVB said:
I can't resist.

I've been really tryin, baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on

Lets get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on
[snapback]162470[/snapback]​

Beeeeeeautiful music. One of the best. Thanks for the memories AVB.

Joey!!!! Come on, say what you really feel and don't hold back. Time fer yer meds??? LMAO.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Joey!!!! Come on, say what you really feel and don't hold back. Time fer yer meds??? LMAO.

NA
[snapback]162476[/snapback]​
:D SCREW THESE HALF WIT'S! I am so sick of the BS these loud mouth crap spewing jerk-off's try and post! Don't need any new friends; don't like the ones I have already!! ;) ROD! Clean up time!! :thumbs:

I concur....I asked both Bill and Andrew to quit this nonsense! It's getting old!

This thread is now a cluster**** and it's draggin this place down!

You guys need to get it on, do it in private please!

As for these other folks chiming in, don't even go there! You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.