• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOE.M. said:
SamClemmons said:
I asked Bill to stop posting on this thread, he did. I asked you, Moki to let it go, you didn't. I don't know who started this and I don't care. It's time to let it go. The rest of you hangers on, oak, jingles, loco, servebig, need to let this go too.

Andrew and Bill, you've both said some things that are regretable and you should apologize to each other... screw the board.

For what it's worth, if I agreed not to post on a thread and somebody continued their crusade against me on that thread after I stopped posting... I'd send cigars to my defenders too. Having said that, since Bill has agreed to my wishes and has not posted here I consider it my duty to take his defense on this thread from here out. Soooo, in that vein boys, let's get past this or let's get it on... your choice.

NA
[snapback]162467[/snapback]​
Well put Neal! I have been standing on the side a lot lately, not much posting, not much to say, this is the main reason why. Moki, those of us here who have time under our belt are pretty much in agreement. We have seen blow hard, look at me
A S S H O L E S like you come and go! Sorry to see Bill get dragged down to the level he did but as Neal contacted him so did I for the same reasons and he has put the leash back on. As for Moki's fan club, well the joke that you have proved to be speaks for itself. If you spent time soaking in the wisdom of some of the FOG's {who have taught me more over the 3 years that I have been here than I would have learned on my own} and less time sucking on Mokis pecker trying to mooch some over priced, over hyped cigars from him and following in the footsteps of someone who has spent only the last year or so of his life smoking cigars and spewing dribble your input, thoughts and knowledge would be accepted instead of joked about as it is. This thread is a joke as with many of the participants.
[snapback]162473[/snapback]​

that is crap...this thing is dying down and then you come off with that?

totaly unecassary...and i gotta say, i'm really surprised. from what i've seen of your postings in the past i really thought you were a class act.

at least neal put it out there in a respectable fashion...you are just pouring gas on the fire.

Sorry to "unimpressed" you SB. But you opinion is worthless to me and around the board so sit back and STFU! You don't like it... KISS MY ASS!

servebig said:
JOE.M. said:
ROD! Clean up time!!  :thumbs:
[snapback]162478[/snapback]​

yeah rod...start by getting this guy outta here.
[snapback]162481[/snapback]​

Oh yeah, that's gonna happen. Ban Santy Clause. LOL.

NA

servebig said:
JOE.M. said:
ROD! Clean up time!!  :thumbs:
[snapback]162478[/snapback]​

yeah rod...start by getting this guy outta here.
[snapback]162481[/snapback]​
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I think most of us have had about enough of your **** Barney.

Go crawl back in your hole and let the big boys handle things over here.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I think most of us have had about enough of your **** Barney.

Go crawl back in your hole and let the big boys handle things over here.
[snapback]162485[/snapback]​
:thumbs: :love:

Okay Joey and Lee, I think you've got this for a while, I'll be back after I wash the dishes. Mmmmkay?

NA

God I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Bring it on! Who is next?? :angry2:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I concur....I asked both Bill and Andrew to quit this nonsense! It's getting old!

This thread is now a cluster**** and it's draggin this place down!

You guys need to get it on, do it in private please!

As for these other folks chiming in, don't even go there! You know who you are.
[snapback]162479[/snapback]​

Yep, it sure is. I'm not going to host a site full of pissing matches. While I do let people air their grievances, this one has gone way too far. This type of nonsense really henders the site. I received too many complaints this weekend from reputable members regarding this thread. Drop it and move on. If you wish to continue, take it up via email.

I sure hope I don't see any baiting going on in any other threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.