• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Fog's

DaveWF said:
If you don't like that, you can leave. I'll give you a good deal on some webspace and you can install the same bulletin board system (Invision Board) and make your own site.
:lookup:

NA

Dammit guys! Would you please quit responding interchangeably to current and year-old posts? I think I am becoming un-stuck in time! :D

Hey guys, stop posting to old threads, sheesh. I don't wear diapers anymore, I play guitar butt nekid now. If you want to see a pic of that, you must be Gay!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

This whole thread is queer and should go to another website like "GayBastidsAreUs.com"...... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :D

Sometimes it's nice to remember, sometimes it's not. Guess it depends on who the subject is and who is doing the remembering. Then sometimes it's a good thing to let the new guys know how things really are. :thumbs:

I know Wascal, but that picture is so Un-becoming to me, I look so much better without the diaper :p :0 ;)