• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Fog's

Hey smokecheck, wazzup? What brings you around these here parts? :sign:

I can vouch for smokecheck. He's a good guy, and funny as all hell :)

ronman said:
Hey smokecheck, wazzup? What brings you around these here parts? :sign:

I can vouch for smokecheck. He's a good guy, and funny as all hell :)
Yeah an asshole like some of us here already but a good guy. Welcome to CP Smoke Check, good to see you in these parts. (Thats code for everyone in here to start running for your lives :D )

Sam

Ahhh...Dave's just another nobody, like the rest of us. ;)

BTW, I got that picture of PB if anyone wants it. LMAO!!!

Matt R said:
BTW, I got that picture of PB if anyone wants it. LMAO!!!
Not only are you suspect of being openly GAY, you are gross also. :sign:

You guys are TFF. I figured I would see it posted in here by now. :p

Hey EMO, you got something against Gays man :angry:

J/K :0 :D

PuroBrat said:
You guys are TFF. I figured I would see it posted in here by now. :p

Hey EMO, you got something against Gays man :angry:

J/K :0 :D
Nope, aint got nothing against em... Same time, aint got nothing for em either... But seems ole Matt is straddling the fence so to sheep.... errr.... speak...

Got to get your kinks straight Emo. Beastality and liking men are two different things. I'v seen the pictures of Matt with the sheep.... As for the men, I guess the coasties are still don't ask, don't tell, right? :0 :D

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Having a picture of PB in a diaper does not make one gay(not that there's anything wrong with that), just like your having those pictures of you and the other "sailors" playing spin the bottle doesn't make you gay. Now, the private message I got from you asking if I would like to see them... that kinda makes you gay. :)

Sarge...I'm with you! ;) If it ain't political bashin', it's queeeeer talkin'!!! LMAO!!!

Floyd T. :sign:

Good Lord, I can't believe this one is still alive :0

Classic PB Meltdown :sign:

LMAO - I read the whole first two pages thinking damn, this all sounds really familiar - then I got to my post and realized this was from November of LAST YEAR.

Duh :p

PuroBrat said:
Actually, He has seen it, Smoke. I have it saved on my PC here at home and we have both laughed our asses off more than once about it. I would post it here for ya so you could enjoy, only I don't have a server to put it on or a link for it.

If anybody has it, post it so we can all Laugh. :p
PB here you go Bud:

http://www.imageshack.us/

You can host any ole image under a meg on this site for free.. It even gives you the code for posting the link into the forum here..

-Matt-