• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Fog's

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
PB had the temerity to post his eloquent rant in my absence. I would like to address some of the more...ah...interesting points he failed to make. PB's words are quoted and mine are numbered. Nighty, night.

Purobrat wrote:

"I would have to disagree, I have witnessed padding from almost everyone here Lee, you included. It is fun sometimes, I must say, I have watched laughing and joking about it many times, but never flaming."

1. Your opinion carries no weight. Not everyone here has been guilty of post padding simply to increase their post count. Not even "almost everyone" is guilty of it. The first couple times people did it a few years ago it WAS funny. Now it is pathetic, not because it's tiresome and redundant but because it is so important to some that they would argue about their right to do it. You must be terribly fond of traffic lights as well, so, for someone so easily amused may I suggest Tic Tac Toe?
That's just sad.

"I would like to know why it is that one of the Elitist attitude FOGs, who think their Poo don't stink, Flames one of the newbies the way he did, and sudenly you guys decide that PB and LD stir up trouble??"

2. I'd like to address the "odor free elitist FOG" comment for just a moment. That was in reference to Kenny?? Really? How'd I miss that? He's one of the most decent guys here. I'm surprised that he did it, not that he got away with it. Want to know why he gets away with such a dastardly deed. Let's see, integrity and intelligence, honesty and fairness, coupled with a flawless reputation I'd say that is why he gets a pass. Incidently, those are also the exact reasons you do not. By posting this nonsense you have continued your own legacy.

"WTF, I left CF because it wasn't a friendly place."

3. You left CF because you thought you could act the same way over there as you do here and they ran your sorry ass off. Period. You were a supreme jerk over there too. That revisionist history crap doesn't play with the Elitist Self Important FOG's around here, I asked ‘em.

"Why do you guys want to let these FOGs with delusions of self Importants out and out Flame people and when called on it, they start Shiznet and you blame it instead on the one who pointed out the blatant Flame?"

4. Actually, I think it's you that is getting trashed mostly. Your brother seems to have gotten the message and plays nicely. I bet he wishes you wouldn't help him so much. Also, reference answer #2 for further information.

"Forthermore, it seems kindof funny to me that you guys trash me and my brother post after post in a thread and then LOCK it instead of giving US an opportunity to point out how wrong YOU are, seeing as how you got ample time to point out how wrong we are."

5. They locked the thread to spite ME, not you. You think they locked the thread because they were afraid of what you'd say? You've got a mighty high opinion of yourself Poo and not a mote of data that would support such a belief.

"If you want an elitist society of Up tight anal retentave Jerks, then shut the door."

6. As for, The Elitist Society of Uptight Anal Retentive Jerks, what can I say? Those are my people. They may even let me be a member one day.
The door will remain open. They don't burn books around here; there is no need to. Ignorance, intolerance, petulance, stupidity and the like are exposed by the bearers of those crosses as I'm sure you're aware. I will say this though, your unhappiness gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

"If I am in the room and you start Blasting on another member, I am going to point it out."
"But make sure you realize that if ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, Flamed ANYONE of my fellow members I AM going to stand up for the victim of that Flame, REGARDLESS of how many cigars, OR Buddies, the Offensive party might have."

7. I dare you to. Don't even think that martyr bull**** is going to fly. Nobody gets flamed here that doesn't deserve it and even those that deserve it, you for instance, don't get the full body slam I would prefer to deliver. You want to get along here? Yes? Good, STFU.

"In conclusion, if you would like the "Popular" FOGs to be able to do and say as they please, and not get a fair exchange from those who think they are wrong, then Kick Me Out.

8. "In conclusion"? Usually this indicates closure but we all know you, Poo, everytime you open your mouth it is only to change feet. The only problem I have with YOU thinking people are wrong about something is that you are always wrong about it. You haven't been right yet! See that's the rub... you have roughly 2000 more posts than I do. Yet you think I get a pass when I'm walking the line between right and wrong. That's the rub, I'm not walking the line... I'm right and it's the same way with the other guys you think get a pass. They all have substance and are not yammering idiots.

Substance.............................yammering idiots

Get it? Good, bugger off.

NA

Body Slam? You would need a bit more Body Neal, I am way way bigger 'n you, in other words, a fat guy. :)

None the less, I must agree with most of what you said. But anytime you want to come on down hear and Body Slam me, bring it. When you are done Kicking my Sorry A$$ I hope we can enjoy a smoke. Afterall, would be a shame to go to all that trouble for nothing. :0

As far as my rant being in your absence, I am sorry, I was not aware you were gone.

As for Kenny, I agree with you again, and if all the mess was still available for viewing I think we could work this all out. Unfortunately the thread was removed, and the whole thing started out as just a joke in the first place, and then was blown so far out of preportion as to be unrecognizable for what it was.

I will tell you the same thing I told Kenny, I still see his post as a flame, but I didn't care then and don't care now. My answer to it was a joke, very few seamed to recognize the emoticons (reps tend to blind people I guess).

I still think there are elitist jerks who think their Poo don't stink, but I can get along with you guys as well, if you just refrain from jumping down my throat all the time. Geeze, lighten up. It is just ones and zeros for christ sake.

I guess this was long overdue........

:0

PuroBrat said:
Unfortunately the thread was removed, and the whole thing started out as just a joke in the first place, and then was blown so far out of preportion as to be unrecognizable for what it was.

I will tell you the same thing I told Kenny, I still see his post as a flame......
Damn, don't you just hate it when someone is smart enough to copy posts before they become deleted?

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Allofus123
Posted: Oct 31 2003, 11:17 PM

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!

Topic: Whats the sense.......
Group: Members
Member No.: 231

...of making 40+ post a day and having nothing useful to say?

--------------------
I am not young enough to know everything. (Oscar Wilde)

For the record PB, as I told you in our little PM exchange, how do you get a flame out of that post? No way to snake out of a deleted post now. I've got em all. If you need me to remind you of what you said let me know. Quite frankly, I've stayed away from airing our diferrences in public. Since you are insisting on calling me out, be prepared to find out what flaming really means. This is the last time....next time the gloves come off. End of Story!

Well then Take the Gloves off Kenny, I don't care. I have never had a problem with you or what you say or do. My answer to your "Question" was a joke, nobody got the joke, so be it. It was still a Joke. This whole thing is rediculous. Maybe it isn't I who needs to thicken up my skin.

So what if I still think you were flaming somebody, do you really care what I think. It wasn't untill after a few people blew this whole thing out of whack that anything against anybody was ever said by me.

Let me say this once and for all. I don't give a rats A$$ what you do or say Kenny, but when I saw a chance to make a joke out of it, I did. I am sorry that some have failed to retain there sense of Humor.

This is the last thing I am going to say about this rediculous mess. And I did however find the thread and realized it has not been removed like I thought, it was just buried in the Lobby.

Out!

PB, you're game has been exposed here, just as it was on CF. You continue to take what people say, twist it around and play the victim. Sorry, that dog won't hunt anymore. In my opinion, you deserve what you get.

I've tried to warn you in PM's to chill out but you insist on stating that "you will make it public". Personally, I think you're making a fool out of yourself here.

After reading what you posted a couple of days ago about Kenny, I fail to see how that statement could be construed as a joke. That's BS and you got called to the mat on it.

You're on thin ice here, PB. The best thing you can do is let it go, try to get along with others or move along. That's the last time I will ask that of you here.

PuroBrat said:
Well then Take the Gloves off Kenny, I don't care. I have never had a problem with you or what you say or do. My answer to your "Question" was a joke, nobody got the joke, so be it. It was still a Joke. This whole thing is rediculous. Maybe it isn't I who needs to thicken up my skin.

So what if I still think you were flaming somebody, do you really care what I think. It wasn't untill after a few people blew this whole thing out of whack that anything against anybody was ever said by me.

Let me say this once and for all. I don't give a rats A$$ what you do or say Kenny, but when I saw a chance to make a joke out of it, I did. I am sorry that some have failed to retain there sense of Humor.

This is the last thing I am going to say about this rediculous mess. And I did however find the thread and realized it has not been removed like I thought, it was just buried in the Lobby.

Out!
Puro, what you fail to realize is that wasn't a flame. Sure he was trolling a bit. A flame is when someone attacks you verbally.
I got your joke. It wasn't funny, just antagonizing. So your joke was more a troll, than a joke. But if you say it was a joke, I'll take that at face value.
Neal, everyone is entitled to what they think. And everyone is entitled to speak their mind. It is my opinion that maybe you should have PM'ed him this. I just think that what makes this site so much better than others is the fact that we have fewer of these flame wars. But do as you wish.

Emo

Popcorn...Get your fresh Popcorn... :D

Sorry guys, but :p

PS saw this on another thread awhile back ;)

Well personally I'm tired of the bickering and argueing all the time. It can't be all PB's fault because it takes at least two to make it happen. One guy spoutin off is just a guy acting silly.

I've occasionally gotten heated about things, but it's not worth continuing and keeping up all the time. Let something drop once in a while for pete sakes. How does anything ever end around here if it keeps getting brought back up all the time?

Can't we all just get along? ..................... Or at least bite our tounges for just a little while?

I sure as hell wish Christmas would get here already.

you said a mouthfull, gibu.
i couldn't agree more. the only reason i come to
this sight is because it is fun. bickering and flaming
is not fun.(i just divorced 125lbs. of bicker and flame)
it takes two to argue. i have been guilty of it on occasion.
when i had a bad day, or had oral surgery, or what have
you, i have come to this place and said some things i
shouldn't. but i would have had a hard time arguing with
myself. the things i said to predicate the argument, i was
not proud of and apologized for later. funny thing is, the
apology would have come without the argument. could we
please just all try to overlook each other's faults alittle more?
a little compassion and understanding goes a long way.

todd

Man...this subject is OLD and TIRED. why not give it a rest and flame on me for a change... because I don't give a ****. You guys whine and bicker because someone hurt your feelings (boo=hoo).
IF you look around there are no FOG's left other than Shadow , MattR and Dawn (I don't know how she got in there but she did ;) ). Look at the membership list by date and then all of you newbes light up a cigar and shut the hell up.

THEN find someone to trade with. That is what it's all about anyway.

DONE..

Hmmm Hmmmmm

Gibu
Member Number 166
Joined 29-May 01

:thumbs: :D :D :D

Yea, lets all sit around hold hands and sing Kumbaya......
nopity.gif
guitar.gif

I've had enough.... from both the newbies and the old guy.
bgrasshole.gif

It's OK Allofus. Let it all out. Your amoung friends. Own your emotions, don't let them own you. Only you can make you your best self. Heal yourself from within. Build on your emotional foundation.

PuroBrat said:
I still think there are elitist jerks who think their Poo don't stink, but I can get along with you guys as well, if you just refrain from jumping down my throat all the time. Geeze, lighten up. It is just ones and zeros for christ sake.
PB I would like to know who you think on this site are what you call "elitist jerks"?

Everyone I have dealt with on this site have been brothers of the leaf. You on the other hand get your panties in a wad over every little thing. We can trace your history all the way back to Henry and his buddies.

If you have a problem with some of the members here, speak your peace, if not STFU and find a new home.

Shadow said:
PuroBrat said:
PB I would like to know who you think on this site are what you call "elitist jerks"?

Everyone I have dealt with on this site have been brothers of the leaf. You on the other hand get your panties in a wad over every little thing. We can trace your history all the way back to Henry and his buddies.

If you have a problem with some of the members here, speak your peace, if not STFU and find a new home.
:lookup: :0

The guantlet drops! Actually, this reminds me a bit of the old CF. Free entertainment :sign:

Shadow said:
PuroBrat said:

Sorry, but i'm not going to hold my breath any longer. My sentiments exactly Shadow. I think everything has finally come to a boiling point. I must agree with Shadow, who are the elitist jerks on this board PB? I can't think of one. And yes, this all dates back to the Henry days. You left for 8 months PB and then recently returned. I don't like trouble makers, and I don't like people who go out and look for trouble. This site will not tolerate that any longer. Don't play the self pitty game either. We've only banned 1 person from this site (in the history of CP) and that was Henry. Why? Because he went out and looked for trouble. If I remember correctly, CW didn't put up with his immature ways either, as I believe he was quickly banned from there as well.

Oh, and I also didn't appreciate the PM you sent me last month PB, regarding "my brute force cronnies who are here to banish you from this site". Stop thinking everyone is against you!

Why is it PB's name ALWAYS surfaces when something arises??? This ****s gone on long enough, and it's coming to an end NOW. Don't come to this site and stir up trouble and fuel the flames. You've already admitted to doing this. Don't come to this site and start trouble OR try and find trouble. This is the ABSOLUTE LAST WARNING! No more senseless post padding. That defeats the whole purpose of the ranking system. Coming here and making 100 ignorant post's just to add numbers under your name is so childish.

We've been far too leniant, and it's not going to continue any longer. There are far too many good members on this site to have to put up with petty bull**** like this. I'm sick of getting PM's from members who are also tired of this bull****.

LAST WARNING!