• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Snob Pass

Geez, everytime Mr. Cole posts I experience shrinkage. :( Might have to change my name to Nellie before long.

NA

Hey, where's the judge for the cartoon contest?? That kind of died didn't it??

Guess no one wants any prizes...... :sign:

I'd like to thank Lee and Matt for hosting this pass. I was honored to have been included and was more honored to have shared this time with some great friends. Class acts all the way around.

I will absolutely echo Kenny's sentiments! Hopefully, I will be able to meet all of the folks in this pass some day.

Thanks for lettin' me play! Great Pass!!

Floyd T.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Hey, where's the judge for the cartoon contest?? That kind of died didn't it??

Guess no one wants any prizes...... :sign:
:D I must have posted 40 or more images, got worried I'd get run off for poluting the thread ???

I'll keep postin' if its alright?

:thumbs:

BTW: Its none of my business since I'm OBVIOUSLY not worthy to be in this pass- but the selection in that box is.... amazing (to say the least). WOW! Great Play Devin and everyone! :)

The pass made it way back to my side of the world today and gotta say I am 100% impressed with not only the selection of return cigars, but the painless execution of this pass. I hope that everyone had a great time and that they will all enjoy their selections. Lee and I came to an amiable split of the cigars and I KNOW we will be enjoying them whenever we get the chance. So, to all of those involved in the pass, thanks! And, to those involved in this thread, but not in the pass itself, thanks to you guys too!

Yes indeed! Thanks to everyone who participated in this! It was good company indeed!

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] section. Looks like it went well. Congrats!

Dave ;)

Thanks to the Hosts of this Awesome pass, Lee and Matt, for allowing me to play with the Snobs!!! :p :thumbs:

Dino, you know you are now officially a snob, don't you? LMAO!!

Yep! That's right Dino! So start acting like one dammit!!

LMAO

Great to have you Dino! It ended to fast though!

Now, where's my judge for this contest? We need some winners.......

I'm thinking one winner, one runner-up......sound good Matt?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I'm thinking one winner, one runner-up......sound good Matt?
As long as they are both me? Yep, that sounds fine. :sign: :p

Got my half of the box today and I have to say, the sticks are most impressive!!!

Thanks to everyone who played! I may end up picking a winner for the contest this weekend if I don't hear from my judge, ahem!! :D

The WINNERS are!!!!

1st Place: Toaster- Puppy pissin on puter.

numberonereason.jpg

2nd Place: MattR- Animal pic for the judge

untitled2-vi.jpg

Good job fellas!!!! :thumbs:

LMAO!!!! TFF :sign:

TheBeast said:
The WINNERS are!!!!

1st Place: Toaster- Puppy pissin on puter.

numberonereason.jpg
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank the god, for creating puppies.... My agent for all his hard work, my parents who are out in the audience tonight.... and of course my loving wife and kids who stuck by me even when I thought about giving up! :p Oh and of course, it was an honor to be nominated with all the other great nominee's!!

And I'd also like to say, no puppies were injured or electricuted in the taking of that picture! :p :D

:thumbs: :thumbs: Toaster #1!! :thumbs: :thumbs: