• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Snob Pass

I'll put these packages together over the weekend and let you know what they are!!

I've got to see if i even have anything Matt will smoke! LMAO

Congrats guys!

Lee, just send Matt a box of El Productos, he'll smoke them! ;)

Congratulations guys! :thumbs:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! All that work to find funny animals pics and all I really needed was the one of Jeff!!!

I'm off Wednesday morning, so I'll get these out before I head into work for a meeting.

Toaster, send me your addy. Matt, I have some pre-embargo White Owls boxed up for you! :p

PM Sent.

Thanks for letting me play (and win) fellers. One day I'd love to be in a pass with all of you :) :thumbs:

THANKS

(crickets chirping)

:( My neighbors have started talking about me... They keep wondering why I'm going out and checking the mail box every 15 mins for the past week mumbling to myself "I know its coming, I know its coming".......... even after the mailman has made his run of the day.

I received an AMAZING box from Leebo on Saturday 10/23/04. Complete not only with amazing smokes- but a couple of outstanding gift's too! :0 :thumbs:

The wait was more than worth the rewards.

THANK YOU LEEBO!

Well it's about f'in time... wonder when mine will come???? :sign:

Yours will be waiting for you at the first anual snobs herf in March!!

Better come, bro! :D

Dammit Toaster.... why didn't you out the SOB? 6 months? :0 We could have hung him from the tallest tree. ;) :D

Yeah toaster.. I've been lighting my cigars off the stove for the last 6 months....

:sign: :D