• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Emmitt's Ale House

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Emmitt's Ale House has three location in the Chicagoland area, this thursday the 19th they sold every bit of their Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. Not being a member my friend bought me a four pack and i'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this brew. From what my friend says the place he went to in Palatine, Il. was packed. Shades of Three Floyds Brewery. Should i age it or drink it right away? :sign:

Emmitt's Ale House has three location in the Chicagoland area, this thursday the 19th they sold every bit of their Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. Not being a member my friend bought me a four pack and i'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this brew. From what my friend says the place he went to in Palatine, Il. was packed. Shades of Three Floyds Brewery. Should i age it or drink it right away? :sign:
Damn, I missed that! I would drink a couple and age a couple if it were mine!

Where do you live?

Where do you live?
Probably not far from you, Crystal Lake!

Not too far from Chicago if you come on the weekend. :thumbs:
Where do you live?
Probably not far from you, Crystal Lake!

You drink at the one in Palatine? Isn't that too north for you? That's my neck of the woods. Too bad we can't smoke there.

You drink at the one in Palatine? Isn't that too north for you? That's my neck of the woods. Too bad we can't smoke there.

I was there for the event, during the summer i go to Arlington Racetrack and smoke in the outdoor seats. So far so good with the tobacco nazis, except for the occasional comments from some of the women.
whistling.gif
They serve Fat Tire beer at the track.