• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EMS Personnel

How many members here are in the EMS business

• Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ambulance

• Police

• Total voters

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I wanted to ask this before I posted a delicate thread about a EMS question.

Where do I fit in? ??? I wear all three hats? ??? I guess I don't fall into Police as we are Federal, don't fall into firefighter's as we don't get alot of firefighting opportunities, sometimes we respond to health problems at sea... Maybe we should have an other/all category... I am gonna vote Police.

I think Emo is being modest. He probably wears several more hats.

I'm not EMS, I'm support, patients don't see or know me.

Shadow said:
emodx said:
Where do I fit in?
You're a Coastie Emo! You're not supposed to fit in! ;) :D
Bwahahaha :sign: That is the one hat that fits!!! We do everything with less, complain 1/2 as much as we should, and laugh at the other services because the career sailors know that the quality of life in the Coast Guard is second only to the Air Force... Damn those fly boys!

Emo

No, No and No. Just like Emo says though, in my 20 years of bieng in the Army, we did wear a lot of hats..... :)

Not anymore, was an EMT before I started teaching. Past member of the Trumbull county dive and rescue team for several yrs. But that before cigars started taking all my time :p

I am an EMT but haven't had any ride time in several years. I work in a Medical Center (ER) for the past 6 years. recently switched to the Cardiac Cath Lab for a change of pace.

I'm a fulltime techy, who recently got my EMT and volunteer in an ER 2 nights a week. Looking to get a partime gig on a bus once they start hiring PT again.

Interested in becoming a paramedic/firefighter but LA's not testing again this year.