• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

enjoyed my first Punch rare corojo

dubs chops

I have to say I was very please with the flavor for the first and 2nd thirds of it. Had a few places where the spices seemed to kick up a bit but not a bad smoke at all.Again I am a newB cigar smoker but I enjoyed this one, And the price wasn't bad. Picked up a single for $4.75 the price point may have made me enjoy it more, Who knows?

Glad you found the rare corojo's tasty, they were one of my first box purchases when I started.

Glad you enjoyed it, they were a cigar I smoked quite often when I started out and do occasionally go back to revisit. On a side note, would you please try to pay more attention to your capitalization. It really helps to keep the appearance of CP nice and tidy. Thanks.

I've enjoyed the couple of these I've tried as well. Nice flavors, and a good spicy finish.
thumbs-up.gif

Glad you enjoyed it, they were a cigar I smoked quite often when I started out and do occasionally go back to revisit. On a side note, would you please try to pay more attention to your capitalization. It really helps to keep the appearance of CP nice and tidy. Thanks.

Seriously? What if I have A 5th grade education man? I don't but I certainly didn't have straight A's in high school. I will try to keep an eye on it though. A funny side note, I get less hell from my wife about this than you guys and she is a copywriter for a major advertising agency. :(

I was just gifted on of these, so I will give it a try on based on your experiences. Now What kan I speel wrong n cee if Moe catcHes me?

Seriously? What if I have A 5th grade education man? I don't but I certainly didn't have straight A's in high school. I will try to keep an eye on it though. A funny side note, I get less hell from my wife about this than you guys and she is a copywriter for a major advertising agency. :(

My ex gf was an english teacher, she was horrible. We are still friends but I still think twice about texting her. I didn't think you were that bad but then again I'm not a FOG, I mean long standing member of CP. :blush:

I like the torpedo tubos the best in this line, but didn't see any of them this year. I've bought and smoked several boxes of those!

On a side note re: punctuation, grammar, spelling, usw---this isn't a chatroom, after all, so there's no hurry to hit "Add Reply" before double-checking and proofreading your posts. Taking the time to do so shows you respect the community here. :thumbs:

~Boar

Do you converse with her solely through writing?

If you liked the Rare Corojo, I'd suggest trying the Magnum from the regular Punch line. If you are finding those types of smokes agree with your palate. Punch has a little 3 pack they put together with a Rare Corojo, A Magnum, and a Gran Puro (Honduran Puro which I love FRESH) FSS lists them on Cigarmonster occasionally.

If you liked the Rare Corojo, I'd suggest trying the Magnum from the regular Punch line. If you are finding those types of smokes agree with your palate. Punch has a little 3 pack they put together with a Rare Corojo, A Magnum, and a Gran Puro (Honduran Puro which I love FRESH) FSS lists them on Cigarmonster occasionally.

thank you sir, I will keep my eye open for them!

Do you converse with her solely through writing?

Yes actually! she lives inside a computer. =[

The regular Punch Magnums are one of my go to smokes. Nothing too special but just a tasty, well constructed cigar at a great price.

The Rare Corojos are solid smokes, at a very nice price.
They were in my rotation for quite a while. I should
restock another box of them.

Chemyst :cool:

Seriously? What if I have A 5th grade education man? I don't but I certainly didn't have straight A's in high school. I will try to keep an eye on it though. A funny side note, I get less hell from my wife about this than you guys and she is a copywriter for a major advertising agency.
sad.gif

<LI>Do use proper grammar if you can. We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you're not too familiar with computers, that's fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you're lazy), it is frowned upon. <LI>Think before you post <-----LINKY

Read the guide!

I have to say, I was very please with the flavor for the first and 2nd thirds of it. Had a few places where the spices seemed to kick up a bit, but not a bad smoke at all. Again, I am a newB cigar smoker, but I enjoyed this one and the price wasn't bad. Picked up a single for $4.75. The price point may have made me enjoy it more. Who knows?

Say lad,

Your making us Okies look bad with the lack of commas, commas in the wrong place and poor structure over all.

I've been a fan of most of the Punch line since I started smoking. Normally they aren't much to write home about, but always a great smoke at a great price. I've enjoyed many a Punch Champion.

Almost 2 years ago I bought a 5er of Rare Corojo Crystales (torpedos in a glass tube) and I smoked my 2nd to last one in about April or May of 09. Come April this year I'll smoke my last one. These will officially by my longest personally aged cigars. And as tasty as they are fresh, it was hard to resist this long. So let me tell you, they get a lot better with a year or more on them. Quite delicious.

Back