• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Choix Supreme

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
this cigar had a very tight draw..anyone else encounter this?...1st time I had smoked one.

I never had draw problems with the box I had of those but 5%-10% of the cubans I smoke have draw problems :( I usually have draw problems with the smaller ring gauge cigars ie, 42---petite coronas.

What humidity is your humidor? It helps to keep the cigars between 60-65% humidity level.

My last box of these were 03's and they were a bit on the tight side. Not problematic, just a little tighter than I usually prefer.

Ginseng said:
My last box of these were 03's and they were a bit on the tight side. Not problematic, just a little tighter than I usually prefer.
[snapback]273057[/snapback]​

okay..that is what I thought

I have a box from '04 I think and have no problems with them :)

I had one last night (SXF MAY 05), the draw was a little bit on the tight side. Not the type of draw I like but still able to finish it. Hope the rest are better.

I remember someone on this board complaining about a tight draw on these a while back but I've never had any problems. I just smoked through a box from 05 and they all had a good draw, inconsistent taste however.

I've smoked a ton of these from '02 and '03, one of my favorite smokes. Don't remember ever having any draw problems.

I have a couple of these that were gifted to me (so I don't know box dates), and one of them I've already cut in preparation for smoking it, however it's so tight I have a hard time pulling any air through it at all, let alone actually lighting it. So it's been sitting in a special place in the cooler, where I check it every so often hoping it will magically get better.

I've experienced a few tight drawing sticks in both ENE 03 and ABR 03 boxes. Certainly not the majority of the cigars in the box - but a few here and there. It's a shame as the taste on these is very enjoyable..

I have had about 8 out of my DIC04 box and they have all been good on the draw.