• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Esplendido or Siglo 6

smithrob75

I'm getting various 3 and 5 packs to try just to see what I like w/o buying a box of 25. Both these cigars are about the same price ~$70 or so. Please chime in, thanks !!

Siglo II 5 pack... its better than both the others.

You can't go wrong either way but as you will probably be getting young stock I'd go with the Siglo VI. They smoke much better young then the mighty Esplendidos.

HMMM not sure, send me a pack of each and I will respond with your answer :p

You can't go wrong either way but as you will probably be getting young stock I'd go with the Siglo VI. They smoke much better young then the mighty Esplendidos.

I've found the 3 pack tubos Siglo VI to be rather tasteless compared to ones out of a opened cab. I'm sure this has to do with them being so young (relatively) and stored in a almost airless tube. YMMV.

smithrob75 what Cohibas have you had? As I suggested the smaller Siglos might be a better introduction to the wonderful world of Cohiba, but I have no idea what you have tried so far.

I have a box of Sig VI which are very tasty...
and now I want a box of Sublimes.
T :cool:

I'd have to agree. But if you age those Esplendidos, they can turn might tasty!

I've found the 3 pack tubos Siglo VI to be rather tasteless compared to ones out of a opened cab. I'm sure this has to do with them being so young (relatively) and stored in a almost airless tube. YMMV.

smithrob75 what Cohibas have you had? As I suggested the smaller Siglos might be a better introduction to the wonderful world of Cohiba, but I have no idea what you have tried so far.

I've had the Cohiba Rubusto, Siglo II, and Siglo IV. I enjoyed each of these, just looking to try something new..

I've had the Cohiba Rubusto, Siglo II, and Siglo IV. I enjoyed each of these, just looking to try something new..

If thats the case, by all means go with the VIs :thumbs:

Since you'd be doing yourself a mighty disservice is you didn't try them both, flip a coin and next time get the other one :thumbs:

I'm gonna go with the concensus, VI by a hair. Don't ignore the Siglo V.