Euroherf 2019

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Alright, I think I'm settled enough at the moment to try and make this happen. Anyone in the semi-local area want to try and get together at the Den Haag LCDH? They have pretty crappy hours (generally 1000 - 1700), but are open until 9:00 pm on Thursdays.

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
I know a few years ago we had a bunch more folks living over here in the general area. I think there's only two or three of us here in Europe, now. Just throwing the feeler out there. I have a buddy who would probably come up from Wiesbaden, and could probably talk some of the embassy folks into joining in (I don't think it would take much convincing).

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on
Don't think I could make a Thursday. Maybe I could convince the wife to make a weekend out of it. Our local lounges have better times.

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Yes, I was surprised by the short business hours in this country, for sure! I'm down for a weekend, as well. Once we are a little more established here, we'll begin traveling. We have one car en route, one car waiting on a title to ship, and have to still get all our banking paperwork/cards so that we can get rail cards here. After that, we don't plan on spending too many weekends in one place!