• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Euroherf 2019

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Alright, I think I'm settled enough at the moment to try and make this happen. Anyone in the semi-local area want to try and get together at the Den Haag LCDH? They have pretty crappy hours (generally 1000 - 1700), but are open until 9:00 pm on Thursdays.

I know a few years ago we had a bunch more folks living over here in the general area. I think there's only two or three of us here in Europe, now. Just throwing the feeler out there. I have a buddy who would probably come up from Wiesbaden, and could probably talk some of the embassy folks into joining in (I don't think it would take much convincing).

Don't think I could make a Thursday. Maybe I could convince the wife to make a weekend out of it. Our local lounges have better times.

Yes, I was surprised by the short business hours in this country, for sure! I'm down for a weekend, as well. Once we are a little more established here, we'll begin traveling. We have one car en route, one car waiting on a title to ship, and have to still get all our banking paperwork/cards so that we can get rail cards here. After that, we don't plan on spending too many weekends in one place!

If I win lotto between now and when you get together;I’m there!

How Ya'll doing with European lockdowns? Der Schweiz is coming out on May 11, earlier than planned. We will still have restrictions, but at least all shops, including cigar lounges, are open. If the borders are open again in July, up for a herf? What's the drinking age where you are? I've got a 16 yo into IPA's, better than the Feldschlöchen.

How Ya'll doing with European lockdowns? Der Schweiz is coming out on May 11, earlier than planned. We will still have restrictions, but at least all shops, including cigar lounges, are open. If the borders are open again in July, up for a herf? What's the drinking age where you are? I've got a 16 yo into IPA's, better than the Feldschlöchen.

It sounds like we are winding down here. It's still in full effect, but I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference here in our town -- it seems that at least 70% of businesses are still open. I haven't checked on LCdH in a bit, but I know they were closed -- I ordered from them online just to help out. We don't have any summer plans anymore, so come on up! I'm not sure of the drinking age, but I'm sure they wouldn't care at the Casa (as long as he doesn't look like he's 12 years old!). There's a great beer that is brewed right here in The Hague. Let me know when the time gets closer; I'm definitely in! Hope y'all are doing well down there in Neutraland.

My two oldest sons and I will be in Amsterdam on July 16. Let me know if you are up for a herf.

HELLS YES!

Let me run the date by the wife, but I'll do whatever I can to make it work. Are you flying in? I'm not sure what is up with the the Amsterdam social climate right now, but The Hague is opening up pretty much everything starting today. I'm hoping to get downtown tomorrow and check in at LCdH and see if their lounge is back open. Do you all have firm plans for anything? Any idea on time schedule? I'll check on the train schedule heading up there.

We have no hard plans. We get into Schiphol about 1330 and leave the next morning. KLM changed my connecting flight from Amsterdam to leave 2 hours before my flight from Zurich. So we are coming in a day early and have a 20-hour layover.

Ah, I see. So, just passing through? Let me look into what's opened up in Amsterdam (I think just about everything is, now). I'm sure there's a lounge somewhere in the city. There's a million trains from Den Haag to Schiphol; I could easily meet you at the airport. I wanted to get into The Hague today, too, but there's a farmer's protest going on. Hopefully tomorrow, and I'll check and see if the lounge here is open. The 16th is a Thursday, and they are open late that day (though they would probably let us hang out past closing time on any day). If you have hours to burn, you could head down this way, too.

Hit me up on Facebook messages and we'll come up with a plan!