• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EuroHerf 2021 (maybe?)

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
So I'm going to try something silly. Let's make my survival EuroHerf 2021. As is posted elsewhere Kann, CigarSid and I are tackling the Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee (GVRAT), but during that is finished I'm trying to finish the SwissAlps100 baby course (50km and 3000km of elevation gain, https://www.swissalps100.com/) So the idea for Euroherf is have celebratory cigar with me when I finish or drop ash on me in mockery when I don't. Could be virtual but for those in Europe, all three of us, we should get together, corona willing.

So I'm going to try something silly. Let's make my survival EuroHerf 2021. As is posted elsewhere Kann, CigarSid and I are tackling the Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee (GVRAT), but during that is finished I'm trying to finish the SwissAlps100 baby course (50km and 3000km of elevation gain, https://www.swissalps100.com/) So the idea for Euroherf is have celebratory cigar with me when I finish or drop ash on me in mockery when I don't. Could be virtual but for those in Europe, all three of us, we should get together, corona willing.
I'd be game for a virtual herf.

We'll see what the corona travel regulations say by that time, but I'd absolutely LOVE to!

To be honest, I have no idea when I will finish this beast of a race or how broken I will be.

The EU is planning to be open to Europeans, maybe US as well, in July. I'm proposing Fiesch, Switzerland Aug 14-15, 2021. My race starts in the morning. I'm open to alternative dates and locations. Cigar World in Düseldorf is rumored to be nice. I'd even fly out to Amsterdam, if I can sleep outside in Enzo's minefield.

Let me talk to die Frau and see what she says. Not sure how much leave she has.

Isn't there some Pommy Bastige floating around on the forum as well. Wurm is somewhere in the Deutschland.

I'll be in Nuremberg area for July and part of Aug. If I stick around in Aug for a little fun time, maybe this'll line up. That'd be awesome!

Isn't there some Pommy Bastige floating around on the forum as well. Wurm is somewhere in the Deutschland.
Gotta go back through the intro thread, but I thought there was more than one new Euromember here, recently.