• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Even a newbie can find the elusive OpusX!

I went on the hunt for Opus' once, not expecting to find anything, but low-and-behold a brand new B&M about three-minutes' drive from my house had them in stock just barely over MSRP. They have them in stock during all of the big cigar seasons (father's day, etc.) with a limit of 4 per customer. The B&M had a bunch of #5's left over that time and let me buy all of them, though.

Needless to say, when I go back home for Christmas, I'm going straight to that store.

NICE!! :thumbs:

See guys? It's not "scary" to share your source of Opus, it helps out the BOTLs who can't get their hands on any near them! Now who wants Opus from my local at $22 a stick?? :p

Does the higher price give them more flavor? They better burn slow.

Xerais, old buddy old pal, try to make it to the herf that Ian Hummel is setting up for early November. Dayton does indeed have a long history of sucking...(I will send you a fiver if you can name the famous Dayton native who popularized that statement)...but there are fertile B&M all throughout our area. Most are in Cincinnati and some are in Northern Kentucky. That being said, if you know the places, you will find what you seek.

Get to the herf and I will share a bit of knowledge. Heck, sharing the info is the least I can do to ease the pain of your current studies! :rolleyes:

Current studies... yea...

I took my first midterm in Torts two weeks ago. I managed to get an A- so I was pretty happy with myself. Had a memo due Saturday for my legal writing class. I spent yesterday with my fiance doing absolutely nothing and loving every second of it. Is the herf the weekend of November 7-9? My soon to be brother in law is getting married then and I won't be able to do anything =/

Back