• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Every day smoke suggestions

I saw where Sancho Panza was mentioned. The natural is really a very nice cigar with really nice
balance and flavor. It is a medium cigar. So, if you smoke a lot...everyday, you will have to see how your taste buds do. :)

Aside from the very good suggestion of participating in the Newbie Sampler here at CP:

Cigars International Legend series makes two of my favorite day smokes. The Pepin Yellow and the Perdomo Red.

Padron makes some very good stuff in the lower price point, too. The Londres, Panatela, and x000s are all reasonably priced.

5 Vegas makes two blends I try to keep in stock. 5 Vegas Miami and 5 Vegas Series A

I have to add the LFD 2000 series. I've just started smoking these and I must say it brought me back to the cameroons. The no. 3's and 6's are very nice. Damn good sweet short smoke and can be found for 2-3 a stick. IMO, alot better than the fuente cammies.

Rocky Patel Edge
Arturo Fuente 8 - 5 - 8's
Olivia V Lanceros (thanks Mick)
Rocky Patel Sun Grown

Padron 2000, & 6000.

I know I keep saying this, and maybe one day you guys will listen. I've been smoking Mayorga Maduro Robustos bought from JR's, and man what a spectacular cigar. All for under two bucks. The box I've been smoking out of was bought just over a week ago, but has a slip of paper inside dating it from 05 ($40.00 shipped).

R.P Vintage seconds are a nice smoke and good bang for the buck on Cbid.

Padron 2000, & 6000.

I know I keep saying this, and maybe one day you guys will listen. I've been smoking Mayorga Maduro Robustos bought from JR's, and man what a spectacular cigar. All for under two bucks. The box I've been smoking out of was bought just over a week ago, but has a slip of paper inside dating it from 05 ($40.00 shipped).

I just picked up a box of mayorga after reading about them in a cupple of threads looking foward to them

Padron 2000, & 6000.

My thoughts exactly John on the Mayorga, thanks for reminding me sometimes I get so caught up with the ISOM's and the HTF cigars I forget about the low end gems. Ordering a box tomorrow.

Brian

I'll add the Padron Londres maduro and the Plascencia TKO to the list.

The Padron "thousand" series ages extremely well. If you like 3000's, try one thats been in a humi for a year or two. Mmmmm......

I'll add the Padron Londres maduro and the Plascencia TKO to the list.

The Padron "thousand" series ages extremely well. If you like 3000's, try one thats been in a humi for a year or two. Mmmmm......

You can say that again!

Some of my favorite, and affordable, smokes...

Gurkha Ancient Warrior or Nepalese Warrior
RP Vintage 1990/1992 or Edge (factory seconds are available)
RyJ Reserve maduro (especially when aged for a while)
Fuente Hemingway (Short Story is affordable)
Perdomo ESV Imperio maduro
Montecristo White
Consuegra No. 9 maduro... well aged.

And I must agree on the Padron X000 series.
You might try some Torano blends, too.

Try all different kinds. Everyone has different taste.
I tried the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, Hansotia Triple
Ligero and some others, but they didn't suit my taste.
5 Vegas Miami and "A" are OK in a pinch. I also
didn't care for Camacho and Baccarat. But you should
try them. Your taste/opinion may vary.

I buy online from Cigars International and their cigarbid.com
subsidiary. I also buy from a local B&M, and take a trip to
Holts, once or twice each year, for my Fuente fix. Famous
Smoke Shop also get my online business. Google for
Tampa Sweethearts for Fuente smokes, too.

I think you can get all on my list for $5 each or less, if you are
patient and wait for deals. The Fuente Short Story is under $5,
by the box (25 for $120?), and around $5.25 ea. at my B&M.

Chemyst :cool:

Just tried out a Padron 3000 thanks to this thread from a friend of mine who had one with a few months age on it... It was absolutely amazing for a 5$ smoke. Bought a bunch recently.

This is a great smoke for the money, IMO, and you can find box of 26 for less than $100 including shipping = approx $3.75 /stick. Not a huge price but a really nice smoking experience. The Padron Londres Maduro is also a pretty good smoke and it costs right around $2.00 each by the box.

I'll second watching the Daily Deal on Cigars International. Some not so good but occassionally you can find really good deals. (Ex: Last week I picked up 20 Don Pepin Garcia "Cuban Classics" 1979 (Robustos) for less than $69 including tax and shipping.)

I am finding that I'd much rather savor a little better stick and really enjoy it than smoke more less expensive smokes that I really don't enjoy very much.

One of my favorite smokes right now is the JFR robusto maduro. $4.00 and very consistant. It has one of the nicest wrappers I've ever seen.

The mayorga is pretty good. There is a jr shop not too far from me and they have a whole table full of them. You can pick your own box, old or new.

To echo what other people have already said the Sanco Panza Double Maduro is pretty good for right around 2 bucks a stick. Also people have suggested RP Edge and Edge Lite, those to are good smokes. Also the Cu*Avana both natural and maduro are a pleasnt suprise.

More than anything though, I would highly suggest that any newbie go to the newbie sampler thread . You will be asked what you like. If you don't know be honest, a mention one or two that you do enjoy. If your looking for a vartiey of average sticks say so. Trust me the money spent will be well worth it.

I like the Punch Elites at $39.99 for a box of 25 I like them even better :thumbs:

Best Regards
Don

Kinda off the beaten path, but the La Aurora Pueblo Dominicano Series II puros have been a wonderful everyday smoke for cheap ($3 ea. in a box) for me.