• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EveryDay Smoke

TonyDogs

Banned
Right now being a newbie I am in the trying out mode.

My everyday smokes have been

Olvia O= very tasty

Helix 550= good smoke

I like these cigars because they are good and cheap. $55-$60 a box.

What are yours?

Tonydogs ;)

Camacho SLR
Montecristo Serie V - Corona Gorda
Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra - Espresso

Good everyday smokes that won't break the bank. :thumbs:

Gran Habano Corojo #5 Gran Robusto
Don Lino Africa Duma
LGC Series R
Edge Maduro Toro
LFD Ligero L300 Oscuro Natural
Several different Habano PCs
and...some nice little bundle cigars ;)

i haven't smoked in a week. I've been sick

PSD4 and Jose Piedra Brevas. I smoke the Brevas when I just need a cigar and don't quite have the time to relax and enjoy all that comes with the PSD4.

Strayvector said:
PSD4 and Jose Piedra Brevas. I smoke the Brevas when I just need a cigar and don't quite have the time to relax and enjoy all that comes with the PSD4.
I just got some of the Cazadores in the cooler, and I think they are great "daily" smokes.

Padron Fumas / 2K / 3K, and LaLuna LHB's are also "go to" smokes around my house....

Regards - B.B.S.

CAO Brazilia
Gurka Master Select
Sancho Panza Dble Maduro
Padron 3000
AF Chateau (Maduro or SG)

or whatever else I get a good deal on C-Bid! :whistling:

Well to be honest I don't think I smoked the same type of cigar twice since April. Between Contest, Passes, and Gifts I haven't needed too. :D :D :thumbs:

Diesel Grinch said:
Well to be honest I don't think I smoked the same type of cigar twice since April. Between Contest, Passes, and Gifts I haven't needed too. :D :D :thumbs:
[snapback]215669[/snapback]​

I am with you only make that January. I am so interested in trying all the different smokes out there that, I rarely duplicate the same smoke in the same week. Of the repeats I do make, RP Vintage and CAO Maduro/Criollo.

KayakinBoy said:
i haven't smoked in a week. I've been sick
[snapback]215641[/snapback]​

That makes 2 of us. While celebrating my anniversary I couldn't smoke the Cohiba Millenium I was planning on. Damn I was bummed. :(

ree ree robusto said:
That makes 2 of us. While celebrating my anniversary I couldn't smoke the Cohiba Millenium I was planning on. Damn I was bummed. :(
[snapback]215798[/snapback]​

Damn that sucks... Happy Anni anyways...

Everyday go to smokes are the Partagas PSD4s and The Montecristo#2s.

Don't have an everyday smoke...I'm a Libra...too mercurial...have a variety and smoke what suits my mood and my time...

Whatever the **** I feel like pulling out of the humidor! :laugh: :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
KayakinBoy said:
i haven't smoked in a week.  I've been sick
[snapback]215641[/snapback]​

[snapback]215798[/snapback]​

I couldn't smoke on my anniversary period (tuesday)... She woulda cut my balls off!!!! :0

atuck said:
Whatever the **** I feel like pulling out of the humidor! :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]216232[/snapback]​

I don't believe I can say this more eloquently than atuck has said it. :cool: