• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EveryDay Smoke

I don't smoke cigars everyday, so I wonder why I buy "everyday" smokes. I'm just a collector at heart, I guess.

Low price cigars, I would recommend the perdomo cabinet series, fumas, just about any of the padron line.

Pyre said:
I don't smoke cigars everyday, so I wonder why I buy "everyday" smokes. I'm just a collector at heart, I guess.

[snapback]216937[/snapback]​
I agree...I'm the same way. I try very few new smokes because I only smoke once or twice a week. But I usually stick with Opus X or PAM 64...mostly because I can afford to since I don't smoke all the time. I'll throw a new one in every once in a while...especially ISOM's that I have collected. I really like the Cohiba 30th Anniv and the Davidoff Dom Perignon!!! Thise have been my favorites so far!!! :cool: A couple a month is ok on the back account.

-Fetter :whistling:

Opus X

Padron Anni's and Serie '26's....

Oh, and then i woke up!!

My go to smokes are:

Padron Fumas
Padron 2000 Maduros
AF Chateau Maduros or SG's
Moya Fuma Maduros
5 Vegas Robustos

Jeffro600 said:
Opus X

Padron Anni's and Serie '26's....

Oh, and then i woke up!!

[snapback]217208[/snapback]​

Trust me...I can handle the sarcasm. But if you only smoke once or twice a week...Opus and Padron Anniv. isn't UN-affordable. Specially if you buy when you find a good deal and don't pay over retail. The collector ISOM's like the Cahiba 30th Anniv. and Davidoff Dom's are just because I have more money than all of you on this board combined and I can afford an $800 cigar when I want to smoke one! :whistling: Kiddin'!!!!!

-Fetter

Since I smoke 4-5 gars a day it usually go's like this:

Flor De Ybor Belicoso SG (The best with Coffee!)

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro

Something special for lunch like a BBF, PSD#4 or Opus

Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished

Monte #2, Mag46 or even an Anejo, just depends on my taste.

As you can see I smoke a lot of expensive and non expensive smokes, for me this is a very expensive habit.

Rich

La Vieja Habana fumas are great "everydayers." I usually smoke 2/day during the week, and 3-4/day on the weekends. I try and mix it up, 1 or 2 cheapies and 1 or 2 non-cheapies per day.

I smoke 5-7 cigars a day and I have a large rotation that changes from month to month.

My morning cigar is one of the following:

Davidoff Aniversario Tubo #3

Ashton Cabinet # 7

Don Carlos # 3

Ashton Aged Maduro # 10

Diamond Crown # 6 and 2

After that I usually smoke my daily Padron Aniversario Maduro.

The rest of the day is all Cuban cigars. Some of the Cubans I am smoking right now are the following:

98 Boli CE's

99 Cohiba Siglo III

98 Cohiba Siglo V

03 Trinidad Coloniales

99 Punch SS 1

98 Hoyo De Monterrey Le Hoyo Des Dieux

98 Partagas Serie D 1

99 Partagas Corona

98 Upmann Corona and Petite

00 Upmann 2

99 Ramon Allones 898 and Rags

98 Punch SS 2

98 Punch Punch

98 Rafael Gonzalez CE's

98 Sancho Panza Molinos

00 Upmann Lonsdales

02 Upmann Corona Majors(hand rolled)

98 RyJ Churchills

98 RyJ Prince of Wales

99 Le Hoyo Du Roi

98 Bolivar CG

98 Monte 2

98 Monte Especial

Then about 2-3 days a week I will smoke an Opus as my last cigar of the day, either a Fuente Fuente or a Petite Lancero.

The Master said:
I smoke 5-7 cigars a day and I have a large rotation that changes from month to month.

My morning cigar is one of the following:

Davidoff Aniversario Tubo #3

Ashton Cabinet # 7

Don Carlos # 3

Ashton Aged Maduro # 10

Diamond Crown # 6 and 2

After that I usually smoke my daily Padron Aniversario Maduro.

The rest of the day is all Cuban cigars. Some of the Cubans I am smoking right now are the following:

98 Boli CE's

99 Cohiba Siglo III

98 Cohiba Siglo V

03 Trinidad Coloniales

99 Punch SS 1

98 Hoyo De Monterrey Le Hoyo Des Dieux

98 Partagas Serie D 1

99 Partagas Corona

98 Upmann Corona and Petite

00 Upmann 2

99 Ramon Allones 898 and Rags

98 Punch SS 2

98 Punch Punch

98 Rafael Gonzalez CE's

98 Sancho Panza Molinos

00 Upmann Lonsdales

02 Upmann Corona Majors(hand rolled)

98 RyJ Churchills

98 RyJ Prince of Wales

99 Le Hoyo Du Roi

98 Bolivar CG

98 Monte 2

98 Monte Especial

Then about 2-3 days a week I will smoke an Opus as my last cigar of the day, either a Fuente Fuente or a Petite Lancero.
[snapback]217684[/snapback]​

I want to see a pic of this guys humidor! :whistling:

atuck said:
I want to see a pic of this guys humidor! :whistling:
[snapback]217860[/snapback]​

OOooooo... humidor wars! This I gotta see!

C'mon Master... lets see your setup!

If any of you guys are in the Sarasota FL area I would be more than happy to show you my humidor. On advise from my attorney he has told me to never put a picture of my humidor on the web. My attorney is RobbW who is a long time poster over at CF, and he is one of my best friends. I always listen to my attorney.

Just to give you an idea, it is a large cabinet 88" high by 51" wide by 29" deep. It holds 6000 cigars and weighed 686 pounds empty. It is the VinoTemp model 700.

I call Shinanagins :sign: :whistling:

Just kidding, My everyday smokes would include:

Vueltabajo
Bahia B-Line
La Floridita
Any Torano I can get my hands on.

The Master said:

00 Upmann 2

98 Monte 2

Hey Master, how do you like these two with age on them? I'm laying down a box of each for some long term ageing and was curious. I had read that the Upmann #2's weren't the best for ageing.

And to stay on topic, I'm finding that my everyday smokes are either ISOM's, Opus X, Padron Aniversario or 1926. I also smoke about 2-3 times a week.

:cool:

master- Does your attorney drive a early 70s caddy convertible? Has he ever advised you to go to Las Vegas?

Norcal, both cigars are great for aging. Usually 5 years is enough to bring out the best in them. I recently finished my 98 Upmann 2's so I started on my May 00 and they are great.

Jim give it time, don't forget I'm about 16 years older than you. You'll be right there in another 16 years.

Swissy, I tried sending you that pic again but it got kicked back.