• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ezra Zion

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
I don’t have a review, but I need some! I’ve not had an Ezra Zion yet, but stumbled across their cigar & coffee of the month subscription. It’s 5 sticks and a 12 ounce bag of coffee for $50. Is this worth it?

I have not tried out the coffee yet but they make great cigars. For the price point it’s definitely worth it in my opinion. The website is always out of stock for their cigars but Tinderbox.com always has a great selection!

There was a member here that loved them. I haven’t seen him post much lately though.

ETA: As I search I see they are being smoked a good bit. Now I’m going to have to snag a couple.

I love their cigars. The only problem is everything is always a limited run, so if you found something you really like you either enjoy what you have, or start making excuses as to why you're buying every one you can find.

*update*

Thanks for the responses!

I had narrowed my choices of COTM‘s to try down to 3. I decided that if I went with EZ, I would be limiting my exposure to a single marca ( I hope I’m using that term correctly, I just learned it). So I was left with Small Batch & Privada. Small Batch isn’t available, so Privada won by default. I’ll try it for a couple months and see how it shakes out. And because I am weak, I also made my own sampler of Ezra’s from Tinder Box! 😆

ETA: to add a specific “thank you” to @Armer for the heads up about Tinder Box!

Last edited:
I can’t speak for their coffee, but I haven’t been disappointed in the cigars. I’ve considered the monthly coffee and cigars, but have never pulled the trigger.

Definitely worse ways to spend half a Benji..

They did have to put me on pause a couple times.. been a couple/few years since that though. May have been covid-related. Like Paul said, if you really dig something, scoop up more quickly.

There was a member here that loved them. I haven’t seen him post much lately though.

ETA: As I search I see they are being smoked a good bit. Now I’m going to have to snag a couple.

Speaking of coffee, my kid sister has been living with me past few months. Helped herself to my small coffee collection.. couple weeks ago a delivery shows up, from Alien Roasters... addressed to her! She loves the Tanzanian Peaberry!

Sure as shit, I go look, and my bag was nowhere to be found! Figured you'd get a kick outta that.

Thanks again for the reco.. hope their business has been out of this world! 😛🥁👽🛸☕👍

For those wondering...

*update*

I had narrowed my choices of COTM‘s to try down to 3. I decided that if I went with EZ, I would be limiting my exposure to a single marca ( I hope I’m using that term correctly, I just learned it). So I was left with Small Batch & Privada. Small Batch isn’t available, so Privada won by default. I’ll try it for a couple months and see how it shakes out. And because I am weak, I also made my own sampler of Ezra’s from Tinder Box! 😆

Did you get your Tinderbox order?!

Also i
*update*

*update*

I just signed back up for Luxury Cigar club and Stogie Bird have pretty goo subscriptions. I just signed back up for Luxury’s 3 sticks for $20 a month deal