• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Facebook

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the Saints. Go tell your mama she wants you.

Doc.

Devil Doc doesnt have a facebook because he doesnt have any friends =[

Jack, wanna take a poll and see who more people on here like, you or Doc?

lol... yes.. that'll show him! :rolleyes:

Sorry, his insult directed at Doc and his snarky comment correcting you irritated me. But after your comment, I'm over it.

I pm'd my self and told myself to stop being such a Friend whore on FB....

then I ignored myself for being an asshat......

Tim

If you go to your profile and click on the "Info" tab under your pic, there's a direct link to your profile at the bottom of the page. That's probably the easiest way to share your info, instead of making them search through a hundred people with the same name.

Here's mine, in case there's anyone that I haven't come across yet: https://www.facebook.com/JohnWHolmes

Its not an insult, Im teasing Doc.

Ok. Then I apologize to you.

Its all good man! We are friends haha, we are supposed to give eachother a hard time. I know Doc is a good guy and maybe he thinks Im not so bad either :p

And yeah I forgot my facebook address was under my contact info in my profile! WOOPS!

Thanks JHolmes! Still the only BOTL Ive met up with from CigarPass! Fantastic guy. Daughter is a whiz on the computer!

Thanks JHolmes! Still the only BOTL Ive met up with from CigarPass! Fantastic guy. Daughter is a whiz on the computer!

Didn't you meet Pugman (Ed) at Tampa Sweethearts?

I guess he made that well of an impression! :(

:0

Well I meant that I had to go meet :p Yes I met Ed, we got a wicked tour of the AF place in Ybor city. Ed came to visit me ;) he didnt care about the cigars. hahaha

No offense Ed :p didnt mean to leave you out

Wouldn't it be a good impression, not a well impression? I mean unless it was actually an impression of a well.

speaking of Facebook.....

Anyone feel free to PM me regarding FB. It won't get you any sticks, just some boring post on my sad life.