• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake or Real>>?

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
What do you guys think? Are these boxes real or fake??

cigar2.jpg

cigar.jpg

cigar1.jpg

Thanks

From the pictures you posted, they're all look OK to me. You need to show more details of the boxes & cigars inside before anyone could judge whether they are real or fake. :whistling:

I've never really been able to tell much from pictures Drew, even good ones like the ones you took.

Really, the only way to tell is to smoke them.

They look like real boxes,but that doesn't mean the cigars are real cuban. Just have to find a source you trust. Boxes look pretty good though.

coventrycat86 said:
I've never really been able to tell much from pictures Drew, even good ones like the ones you took.

Really, the only way to tell is to smoke them.
[snapback]287865[/snapback]​

I actually got these from that dirtbag HABANOS_BOY.

Just kinda curious if there was some obvious flaw to point out to him. Wasn't planning on buying them anyways.

Thanks for the input.

tdog said:
drew_goring said:
Wasn't planning on buying them anyways.
[snapback]288067[/snapback]​

??? ???
[snapback]288079[/snapback]​

by got these, I mean got theses pics. He took them for me, but you know the saying, if it's too good to be true...

And there is nothing wrong with me posessing cubans in Canada.

Get him to open them up and take detailed pictures.
No money out, might as well see what they look like inside.
Thats assuming there are cigars in them, in the first place ! lol !

drew_goring said:
tdog said:
drew_goring said:
Wasn't planning on buying them anyways.
[snapback]288067[/snapback]​

??? ???
[snapback]288079[/snapback]​

by got these, I mean got theses pics. He took them for me, but you know the saying, if it's too good to be true...

[snapback]288080[/snapback]​

Gotcha :thumbs:

drew_goring said:

[snapback]288080[/snapback]​

if the fellow who is proffering these has a suspect reputation, i would refrain from pointing out what it is that leads you to believe they are bogus. no need to assist his cause by showing him what needs to be fixed.

If there's any doubt, why take the risk. Doesn't seem to be a judicious move to me. Here's the equation in my mind:

1. Seller with reputation problem or otherwise known issues of trustworthiness
+
2. Pictures, from which it is essentially impossible to make conclusive judgments as to authenticity
=
3. Problems ahead

We can give you all the opinions in the world, but point number 1 above would be more than enough reason for me to take a pass.

Wilkey

seadub said:
Ah... so that's what a box of cubans looks like :whistling:
[snapback]288125[/snapback]​

Lol, thanks guys. I just wanted to see if he actually could provide me with some pics. I definately had no inentions of buying from a new member who's first post is advertising cheap cubans :laugh: . Then after I got the pics I guess curiousity got the best of me. I had to see if they were good fakes, or crappy fakes. I have no doubt though that they are fake.

Thanks