• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake PSD4

He lost his friends and family here for a few cigars. Neal said it best about integrity.

DG

He lost his friends and family here for a few cigars. Neal said it best about integrity.

DG
It could have been far more than that Chris. When all of his previous transactions were brought up for a possible review (post #60), I think he panicked and bailed out on his agreed refund with Jesus & Don...he hasn't been seen here since that day. If you look at all those deals that took place, and if any or all were deemed questionable, that could have run into a lot of money.

Lose of Integrity aside, this could be a simple matter of finances.

...perhaps, but it's nothing that couldn't have been taken care of with honesty, time, and solid communication. "I can't repay you this month, but I will next month" isn't a optimum answer, but if it's the truth, and followed up on and executed as stated, it becomes an "all ends well" situation.

Might have been costly, but when a reputation is on the line, personally, I'd have figured out a way to make things right all the way around.

One man's opinion - B.B.S.

This whole thing is a bummer. While he's not the first to just walk away from the board when things didn't go the way he had hoped, I hope he realizes that without resolution this fiasco will follow him around to other boards.
Well sort of....

He's an active member in good standing over on "StogieChat" :rolleyes: and the last time we tried to warn those asshats (about Eleuthardt), they went nuts and the site owner threatened to sue Rod. :laugh:

There are boards like StogieChat that protect scammers and thieves with "clean slate" policies and the like. :laugh: :rolleyes:

If you participate in toilets like StogieChat, you get what you deserve. ;) Don't anyone even bother trying to warn the mentally unstable site owner (who is a pathological liar) about jhet200 because all it will cause you is grief.

It really isn't fair for any of us who know nothing about this guy to speculate as to the reasons why. The reason(s) are irrelevant, this jhet guy has highly questionable morals, ethics and integrity. That's a simple statement of fact.

...perhaps, but it's nothing that couldn't have been taken care of with honesty, time, and solid communication. "I can't repay you this month, but I will next month" isn't a optimum answer, but if it's the truth, and followed up on and executed as stated, it becomes an "all ends well" situation.

Might have been costly, but when a reputation is on the line, personally, I'd have figured out a way to make things right all the way around.

One man's opinion - B.B.S.
You're 100% right Tom...but he's not thinking like that. He should have worked out a payment plan between the 2 of them at worst....but I think the whole venture overwhelmed him and he just walked away, an act befitting a much younger person. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be the first time this happened in any walk of life...I'm sure quite a few of us here have seen far worst happen for far less, and all we can do is shake our heads.

I hope one day he wakes up and makes it right, because in the long run, he'll feel better for doing it.

I still have his addy from the DC# slip. I am going to send him a registered letter(not going to be a prick about it)I will print his last PM to me and ask if he still plans to make good on it. If he does not respond I will know for sure that he has no integrity.

Gary,

So far I have only seen two people step up. You could be right and we could have a lot of people out there, but that's where the integrity comes in. All he needed to do was stop trading CC's and make things right. So far it's only about $80. Yes it could be a lot more.

I'm running a box split right now. If I was in his shoes I would stop my box split or let someones else take over and take the money I have for my monthly budget and start paying people back. $1000 might take the rest of the year to pay back but it would get done. If you can buy cigars (CC or NC) you can pay people back.

Besides it's not a money thing. Jet is a Body Builder and the supplements alone cost more a month then he currently owes.

Look at it like this. He didn't answer the question of the box size? He didn't produce a receipt of the purchase from said source. If he showed that too Tod or some of the others this would have been done. It would have been chalked up to inexperience and as long as he repaid those that got stuck he would have been fine. He ran. To me it looks like he lied.

My word and name is worth more than all the cigars I have ever purchased. I can't buy that back once lost.

DG

Hey let me know how that works cause I have it as well.
And for the record if he was sincere about the whole thing and he really didn’t know they were fake, and told me he didn’t have the cash I would’ve worked something out
And settle for sum Non Cubans