• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fall is upon us

What I miss most being in Dallas TX, but originally from Buffalo NY are the trees changing colors. Under typical circumstances is was eye candy that if you we so inclined just delighted your senses. On our 25th anniversary we were in Franconia Notch NH and caught the major color change while in the park. It was like being 6 years old and having been granted every wish you could make. Spectacular! I am happily jealous of my brothers here living the Maine, New Hampshire etc. that they get all the fun, but you lucky ones know what I mean. Yeah, I hear you with having to clean all those leaves up, but it was worth the price of admission. In the old days we could put the leaves in the street and burn them, they didn't really burn, more smolder, but the smell was sweet. I think I'm showing my age..... good memories.

What I miss most being in Dallas TX, but originally from Buffalo NY are the trees changing colors. Under typical circumstances is was eye candy that if you we so inclined just delighted your senses. On our 25th anniversary we were in Franconia Notch NH and caught the major color change while in the park. It was like being 6 years old and having been granted every wish you could make. Spectacular! I am happily jealous of my brothers here living the Maine, New Hampshire etc. that they get all the fun, but you lucky ones know what I mean. Yeah, I hear you with having to clean all those leaves up, but it was worth the price of admission. In the old days we could put the leaves in the street and burn them, they didn't really burn, more smolder, but the smell was sweet. I think I'm showing my age..... good memories.
Lol nothing changes color here in California. Maybe if you are talkin about the grass goin from green to brown in the summer. But I agree I was in Vermont a couple years ago during October and it was so beautiful

The local TV station had a bit on their site yesterday about how Sept. 1 was the start of meteorological autumn for us. Our days get about an hour shorter during Sept. and our average daily high decreases about 10 degrees over the month. In reality we go from summer to winter like flipping a switch. We had a major ice storm the week before Halloween in 2020, hit before the trees had dropped their leaves and made a huge mess. Mowing the grass one day, sawing up tree limbs the next.

Definitely feeling like fall in the mornings here, but still too hot during the day. Candy corn is near the bottom when it comes to candy, but it's still candy so I won't usually pass if the opportunity arises.

Pretty decent north wind here today, still supposed to get to 90 or so, but à sign of things to come.

116 yesterday and supposed to hit almost 120 today! Not really fall weather here.
Ouch, way too hot for this boy. It isn't really fall weather here in Texas yet either, but the Autumn Mix is on the store shelf already, so I pretend!