• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Famous Quotes

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” Brooke Gladstone from The Trouble with Reality.

This quote is always a reminder that none of us are the main character in life’s story and that our individual perceptions do not define reality.

"If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife." ...... Zino Davidoff

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way" ..... Lee Iacocca

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" ..... Anonymous

"Shit or get off the pot" ..... ?????

"Oopsie, fucked your wife" ..... Jeff Hartman

"...There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die..."
Raoul Duke - (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter Thompson)

"...Buy the ticket, take the ride..." - Hunter Thompson

There are lots more.....I dig Hunter's writing.

“Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.”
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
It is one of my fav books, I'm writing an essay about this book and I found where to get essay help at www.essayshark.com to save my time. Their writers are professionals in proofreading and grammar check too. It is useful service for students who need help with writing and homework.

Last edited:
"If you don't know who the weakest person in the room is, its probably you."

-Unknown

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

-Commander William Adama

Play stupid games ,win stupid prizes (myself as far as i know)

Did I win (@tone-ny)

It is what it is (unknown)

“If you can’t send money, send tobacco.”
George Washington (to the Continental Congress, 1776)
“Tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams.”
Victor Hugo
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.”
Abraham Lincoln
"Cigars served me for precisely fifty years as protection and a weapon in the combat of life... I owe to the cigar a great intensification of my capacity to work and a facilitation of my self-control."
Sigmund Freud