• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fans

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Do any of you that have passive humidification in your cabinets use fans to circulate the air? If so, which ones?

Mine is about 2% higher in the bottom than on top. My solution to this point has just been putting the Cubans up top and everything else lower, but the Cubans are taking over everything at this point. I may be not a big enough difference to probably even bother, but curious none the less. I but an Oust fan (I think that's what they're called?) in the bottom when I first set it up, but the battery is long since dead and wondering if there's a better option.

My solution is just to smoke them faster...this way circulation doesn't matter as much. ;)

I too am thankful this wasn't an "onlyfans" page lol. :p

Years ago when I had a cabinet humidor I used fans similar to the ones posted above. I was in Colorado and the dry air and temperature swings were easier to manage with fan. I had a bee hive at the time so I used my hive smoker in an empty humidor to check the air flow to figure out where the fans worked best. When I initially put the fan over the humidity source it dried out the fluid too fast.

This is what I did. I stole some computer fans from an old tower, wired them with a usb cell phone plug, bought a timer from lowes, and there you have it...

This is what I did. I stole some computer fans from an old tower, wired them with a usb cell phone plug, bought a timer from lowes, and there you have it...
Same
49F7355C-4E6A-464D-9527-4B751DC6A0C4.jpeg

I like that plan other than my humi is in my unfinished basement so I'll need to run power to it.