• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

billbaker3

I set it up through Sportsline, since they gave me a free Commish league.

Looks like we will try to do a live draft and the league will be a 5X5 Rotisserie.

Everything is set. Buyin is (5) $5 - 10 cigars.

Players
1)billbaker3
2)Eshaw99
3)pembroke3355
4)merkinmullet
5)miamipadronsmoker
6)drunkfish3
7)Sweetrice80
8)Fishin345
9)gregor22
10){tpc}

Draft Order
Pick Team
1 Reef Fish
2 Eshaw's HGH All-Stars
3 Hedge Hogs
4 REO Teabaggin
5 merkinmulleters
6 Miami Padron
7 Tumbleweeds
8 Pembroke RASS Runners
9 Team 10
10 Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms

Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds

• Live Draft, 3/22/09 08:00 pm ET.
• 29 Rounds, with 120 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.

Payout
10,9,8th place send to 1st place
7,6th send to 2nd place
5th send to 3rd place
4th sends to noone and got to play for free

Rules

Player Pool: AL and NL Players.

Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U and P.

Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.

Transactions:

• Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Owners may do trades.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/20/09.
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.

Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.

Min/Max: Min AB: 3950
Min IP: 900
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)

Scoring: Rotisserie System.

Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases

Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning

Depending how its set up I'd be interested.

Brian

I would say we need at least 10 teams.

Brian which setup do you like? I have been in rotisserie and head to head. Either does not matter to me.

I would possibly have interest depending on the league setup, entry cost, etc.

Throw some stuff out there. What kind of setup? Cost we can do a free league through cbssportsline and charge 3 - 5 sticks that would go to the winner. Something along those lines.

Throw some stuff out there. What kind of setup? Cost we can do a free league through cbssportsline and charge 3 - 5 sticks that would go to the winner. Something along those lines.

If you can get sportslline for free that would be impressive. Every sportsline league I have every used ran somewhere around $120 a season.

I'd be down for a rotisserie league, 5x5 minimum. I've been in too many head to head leagues where half the players quit. I hate that. My money league plays a 6x5, which includes doubles/triples as a catagory.

Need to have at least 10, preferably 12 teams.

Some other questions that need to be answered:

5 cigars each, 10 teams would only be a 50 cigar total. How does that payout?

Combined or American or National only?

No limit to drop/adds?

Trade deadline and league or commisioner approval for trades?

Suggested line-up of:

1B
2B
SS
3B
CI(corner infielder)
MI(middle infielder)
OF
OF
OF
OF
OF
DH

P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P

Can we get 10 players?

I'm interested. I play every year on yahoo for free. The set up there is very good. Points are the most fun as long as there are games played and inning limits.

I'd be down for a rotisserie league, 5x5 minimum. I've been in too many head to head leagues where half the players quit. I hate that. My money league plays a 6x5, which includes doubles/triples as a catagory.

Need to have at least 10, preferably 12 teams.

Some other questions that need to be answered:

5 cigars each, 10 teams would only be a 50 cigar total. How does that payout? I was thinking a friendly league, we could pay out just the top two spots if we go rotisserie

Combined or American or National only? Combined all the way

No limit to drop/adds? I would say no limits

Trade deadline and league or commisioner approval for trades? League

Suggested line-up of:

1B
2B
SS
3B
CI(corner infielder)
MI(middle infielder)
OF
OF
OF
OF
OF
DH

Pitchers are the same but when I played we had the same batters as you would in the game. C,1B,2B,SS,3B,OF,OF,OF,DH

P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P

Can we get 10 players? Looks like we may be close now.

I am sure that we could all hash something out and get a league going before hand. I do have a free CBSsportsline Commish league that they offered me because I run a Football league every year, BUT I offered it to a friend since I could never get one going. I will call him today and see what he says. I forgot about on here when I offered it.

Seems we have decent intrest to run a 10 man so far. What kind of league guys? Are all of you in? If so I can post a list at the top of the players and we can hash out the rules and such.

Seems we have decent intrest to run a 10 man so far. What kind of league guys? Are all of you in? If so I can post a list at the top of the players and we can hash out the rules and such.
Have we determined entry fees? If we're just throwing down a few sticks, then I'm in.

Have we determined entry fees? If we're just throwing down a few sticks, then I'm in.

I would say 3 to 5 sticks. Nothing crazy. You pick the sticks. This isnt a diehard thing, but would expect the people to play. I did get confirmation that my buddy will not be using the sportline league, so I do have the commisoner league to run.

I set it up through Sportsline, since they gave me a free Commish league.

Please PM me your email address and I can set you up in the league.