• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

It's pointless for you the rest of you guys to worry about when you draft, because who you draft will be vastly inferior to my picks. You all are screwed already. You will succumb to my dominance and superior skills. My addy is in my profile; go ahead and send the sticks anytime. :laugh:

Seriously though, I am serious about you all getting your asses handed to you. :cool: But really Bill, you could do a poll of a few different dates and times (odd number so no ties) and let the majority rule. Or, just tell us, as commish, the date set is the way it is (you tyrant).

On the poll discussion, I just voted on when the entry fee is to be sent, and I voted 'pay now' (to make it 5 each). I change my vote to 'pay later' to make it 6-4 'pay later.' We agreed on 5 sticks @ $5+, right?

Yeah 5 - 10 bucks, but when I win if you want to throw in a few ESG's thats OK. I guess Ill make a poll.

Since drunkfish can't draft on Saturdays, and I can't draft the weekend of March 28 & 29, I voted for......................

Sunday, March 22 :thumbs:

I think as far as the payment I say send before so that the winners don't get shafted since the range is 5-10 dollars a stick. Getting them before will allow for even payout and no doubles or like cigars. That's my 2 cents.

It's pointless for you the rest of you guys to worry about when you draft, because who you draft will be vastly inferior to my picks. You all are screwed already. You will succumb to my dominance and superior skills. My addy is in my profile; go ahead and send the sticks anytime. :laugh:

Seriously though, I am serious about you all getting your asses handed to you. :cool: But really Bill, you could do a poll of a few different dates and times (odd number so no ties) and let the majority rule. Or, just tell us, as commish, the date set is the way it is (you tyrant).

On the poll discussion, I just voted on when the entry fee is to be sent, and I voted 'pay now' (to make it 5 each). I change my vote to 'pay later' to make it 6-4 'pay later.' We agreed on 5 sticks @ $5+, right?

Yeah 5 - 10 bucks, but when I win if you want to throw in a few ESG's thats OK. I guess Ill make a poll.

I think as far as the payment I say send before so that the winners don't get shafted since the range is 5-10 dollars a stick. Getting them before will allow for even payout and no doubles or like cigars. That's my 2 cents.

Its already set at pay later. Just working on the date and we are all set then.

Perhaps it would be best that we post what our entry fees are.

That way I know what I'm going to win. ;)

:D

Voting is in on the draft and it is Sunday 22nd, 8pm EST. 1 Person didn't vote, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Let's draft these bitches. I take Bonds or Clemens first round. You all are going down, suckas!!!!

Does anyone think Arod is going to get a suspension? He will go way before I have a chance to draft.

I've had a church function come up that goes from 6:30-8:30. I won't be around for the first few picks so I guess those will have to be autodrafted for me.

I'm still going to win.