• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Anybody in a league that is looking for an owner? Mine crumbled so I'm desperately looking!

Did you ever have any luck or find a group? I’ve been thinking of joining one again, but it’s been a few years. A few of us did one a few years back because I think I got a freebie from cbs or something. Can’t remember if we tried rotisserie or not.

Imo, the only way fantasy baseball works is if you have a decent league size and people that will keep up on a daily or weekly basis. Otherwise you have stacked teams or 3 teams playing and 7 teams not doing anything.

Did you ever have any luck or find a group? I’ve been thinking of joining one again, but it’s been a few years. A few of us did one a few years back because I think I got a freebie from cbs or something. Can’t remember if we tried rotisserie or not.

Imo, the only way fantasy baseball works is if you have a decent league size and people that will keep up on a daily or weekly basis. Otherwise you have stacked teams or 3 teams playing and 7 teams not doing anything.
Nope, still on the lookout for one.

I’d be willing to put one together if we could get enough folks here to do it. I’ll try to look into it, and report back what I come up with, maybe start a new thread.