• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Far Out dude...but why me!?

modo22

Michael, I am glad I had a warning about something fishy going on as my neighbors were on watch! Not sure what I did to have my front step blown up, but thank you sir!!! I have had a lot of "stuff" going, so it was a very nice surprise and I appreciate the opportunity to try everything you threw my way, pretty awesome!!

Thank you again @cohibasurfer , you really are a great guy regardless of what Justine says about you...well also Jeff and John...man what do people with "J" first names have against you?!

Michael, I am glad I had a warning about something fishy going on as my neighbors were on watch! Not sure what I did to have my front step blown up, but thank you sir!!! I have had a lot of "stuff" going, so it was a very nice surprise and I appreciate the opportunity to try everything you threw my way, pretty awesome!!

Thank you again @cohibasurfer , you really are a great guy regardless of what Justine says about you...well also Jeff and John...man what do people with "J" first names have against you?!
Who are those J type fellows? Never heard of them.

Enjoy ... HBD Ben. 🎂

Shhhh! You told me you could keep a secret Ben.... WTF!