• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Farewell good friend...

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Our Beloved 'Two-Bits' is no longer with us. For about 16 years, he was part of our family. My youngest daughter has never known the house with out him. The only part about dogs I don't like is the 'losing' part.

sml_gallery_4821_201_41526.jpg

I've got relatives I would have shed fewer tears over.

So long good buddy.

G~

So very sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our little Chi two years ago in December; she was 15. The unconditional love these loyal animals bring to the family is really special.

My sympathy to you and your family....

Oh man... sorry to hear this. My buddy is sleeping right here on the floor by the bed. We had an auspicious start to our relationship, but I can't imagine life without him now. Like you said, our girls have never known life without him in the house.

You had 16 years of memories with him that will stay with you for much longer than just the next 16 years to come. Really sad to read about it. :(

So sorry for your loss. We said goodbye to our 15 yr old Yellow Lab in November, and it was tougher than I thought it would be. Remember all the good times your shared with your beloved pet!

Sorry to hear about the loss. Dogs can be a pain sometimes but always show you love and compassion no matter how you treat them. They truely are a [wo]mans best friend. Again, sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost my wife's dog around x-mas time last year, it was a very hard time.

Sorry for your loss. They become a member of the family and it is hard to let them go.

Sorry for your loss. It's always hard to loose a friend.

Sorry for your loss buddy....Its really tough to lose someone so close to your heart. Keep your chin up!

The only bad part of dog ownership. It nearly kills me every time. I have found that a pup is the only way to fill the hole.

I feel for you, bro. I hope you and your family are doing well through the loss.

I know its been said, but sorry to hear your loss. I've lost several dogs over the years and its never easy. They're called mans best friend for good reason.
Good luck brother.

Sorry for your loss brother. We have had our Little Lucy just under two years and she has became a part of our family that would be hard to live without. rp