• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fat Tire

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
Never bought beer like this before. Looking to get maybe a case but have no idea who to buy from or if it an even be shipped to NJ. Is there any danger in getting beer this way. Excessive heat from travel etc... As silly as it may sound I have never purchased any beer that wasn't cold already. Fell in love with this stuff when I lived in Texas and it has been quite some time since I have had one. Thanks everyone

My brother in law turned me on the Fat Tire in 1994 at the brewery in Boulder CO. The draft is much better ihmo. If you can find it you will like it a lot. Great beer!

PJ

If you're set on finding some, I'd find someone that can get you the cans as it should save a lot on shipping.

It'll make the trip just fine though.

Don't know how far you are Poughkeepsie, but there is a beer store that I have always wanted to go to. Half Time

If you're set on finding some, I'd find someone that can get you the cans as it should save a lot on shipping.

It'll make the trip just fine though.

My local liquor store sells Fat Tire in cans. I bought some to take to the IRL race at Kansas Speedway. They allow you to bring your own cooler, but you can't have bottles. Fat Tire in a can is by far the best canned beer I've ever had, but it does taste better in the bottle. If you're interested, I could ship you a 12 pack.

My Kroger sells it in 22 oz bottles. I bought some last night along with some of their 1555. Tasty stuff.

They got it here in 22 oz bottles. I haven't seen it in the cans, but I'm going to the liquor store tomorrow and I'll check.