• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father's Day Humidor

Louie

Well, I told my wife I needed a new lighter for Father's Day. I kind of expected that, so I wasn't suprised to receive a Colibri triple burner torch lighter with a built in cigar punch. It is real nice.

But, I didn't expect to get a new Romeo y Julieta 200 cigar humidor. It has a handcarved front and their emblem is painted on the top. It also has a large tray inside. She also got the digital humidity/ temp gauge for it. I thought it was sweet of her to know that my 125 count humi was already filled to capacity. She was like," Didn't you need more room for more cigars?" I was like, " Well, now that you mention it.. hell yeah!"

RomeoyJulietaHumidor.jpg

I have came close to buying that exact same hummi. You will have to let me know how it does. You got a good women there.

That's a great looking humidor. The RyJ humidors always seem to have great woodworking on them - I almost pulled the trigger on this one a while back but ended up going the vino route. Congrats on a beautiful box!

Beautiful one, even without the woodwork on the face. Puts my plain old 20ct's to shame!

Wait until you run out of room and she buys you a cabinet humi next year. :laugh:

Nice gift! She's a keeper. :thumbs:

That's a great looking humidor. The RyJ humidors always seem to have great woodworking on them - I almost pulled the trigger on this one a while back but ended up going the vino route. Congrats on a beautiful box!

I love that one too! It seems like you could seal up the bottom and maybe use that part for cigars too.

So far, it seems pretty good. It seals really tight. I am seasoning it right now. I already have the humidity at 64% and I got it yesterday. I think it is going to work well. I did mention to her that I was kinda thinking of just holding off a bit longer and getting a cabinet, hehe, but this will do me for another year or so. :thumbs: