• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fave. ISOM

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
So, we have heard of your over-this's, under-thats's, what is you one fave. ISOM cigar? ???
I do mean "one", as I know all FOGs have 10 faves.
:D
Mine is the Bolivar Petite Corona, have had a few of these and enjoyed all of them greatly.

Cohiba Robusto, though the Siglo VI is giving it a run for it's money.

I'd have to agree with Emo, a well aged Monte #2 is awfully hard to beat.... :D

I'd probably be on the Trini bandwagon myself...if your twisting my arm and making me choose. :)

Cohiba Esplendidos if its rolled well. I really want to try a Siglo 6. That could be my new favorite I think.

I just got my hands on some Cohiba Robustos, and they are great cigars. I had a HdM Churchill, which was a great cigar, with lots of great, smooth smoke, but the Cohibas are awesome cigars.

ALostTexan

After smoking a Cohiba Siglo II (april 03) in prep. for my final in engineering calc tommorrow, I gotta say "Boli-who?"

New fave., Cohiba's Soiglo II!

:thumbs:

Tough choice.... H. Uppman Mag 46... NO! It's the Sancho Panza bell!.... NO, Sorry It's the Montie #2........ or could it be a Punch/Punch........... :p

Well, lets see. . .

How about the last one I smoked! Truth is, I have a HARD time picking here. I have enjoyed so many, and for the most part, they are all WONDERFUL! ! ! I do get the occasional plugged one, or the occasional bad blend. . .but for the most part, the ISOM's are superior in almost every way.

Some of my favorites. . . .

HdM DC
Monte #2
Partagas Series D #4
Partagas 898
H. Upman Magnum 46
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba Robusto
Sancho Panza Beli
Trinidad
Any Bolivar
and on, and on, and on, and on. . . .

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Alejandro Robaina Robusto 1-3 yr old custom mix
Trinidad Fundadore '98
Montecristo #2
Sancho Panze, Corona size
Hoyo Du Depute
SLR Corona
RyJ EL #3

Haven't tried the Cohiba's (yet!! but soon!!) but from the reviews of them... mmmmmmmmmm

Those were the ones that came immediately to mind.

Sam

Well, I've finally made my decision.

Anything that Devin is smoking :sign:

I guess seeing that I've only ever smoked two ISOMs and have one in the humi, I'll have to go with the RyJ. The El Credito was a great smoke too (thanks to ricmac25). Funny....the El Credito was by far the least expensive but one of the best cigars I've had :D Thanks again Ric!

My current fave is the Cohiba robusto, but I've yet to smoke them all. So, my answers are always subject to change :D

my absolute ever fave was a 1988 la carona.
:love: :love: i nubbed it so far i stuck a toothpick in to get the last1/2"
fave that is available(assumably, although the only one
i ever had i got in a blind taste pass.)bolivar belicoso :thumbs:
as well as i remember anyways.
the only isoms i ever had came from my brother, purobrat.
and the last one was about a year ago.

todd

LuckyDawg said:
the only isoms i ever had came from my brother, purobrat.
and the last one was about a year ago.

todd
I thought your name looked familiar!!! Hows the big guy doin'??