• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fave. ISOM

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
So, we have heard of your over-this's, under-thats's, what is you one fave. ISOM cigar? ???
I do mean "one", as I know all FOGs have 10 faves.
:D
Mine is the Bolivar Petite Corona, have had a few of these and enjoyed all of them greatly.

I'd probably be on the Trini bandwagon myself...if your twisting my arm and making me choose. :)

Cohiba Esplendidos if its rolled well. I really want to try a Siglo 6. That could be my new favorite I think.

I just got my hands on some Cohiba Robustos, and they are great cigars. I had a HdM Churchill, which was a great cigar, with lots of great, smooth smoke, but the Cohibas are awesome cigars.

ALostTexan

After smoking a Cohiba Siglo II (april 03) in prep. for my final in engineering calc tommorrow, I gotta say "Boli-who?"

New fave., Cohiba's Soiglo II!

:thumbs:

Tough choice.... H. Uppman Mag 46... NO! It's the Sancho Panza bell!.... NO, Sorry It's the Montie #2........ or could it be a Punch/Punch........... :p

Well, lets see. . .

How about the last one I smoked! Truth is, I have a HARD time picking here. I have enjoyed so many, and for the most part, they are all WONDERFUL! ! ! I do get the occasional plugged one, or the occasional bad blend. . .but for the most part, the ISOM's are superior in almost every way.

Some of my favorites. . . .

HdM DC
Monte #2
Partagas Series D #4
Partagas 898
H. Upman Magnum 46
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba Robusto
Sancho Panza Beli
Trinidad
Any Bolivar
and on, and on, and on, and on. . . .

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Alejandro Robaina Robusto 1-3 yr old custom mix
Trinidad Fundadore '98
Montecristo #2
Sancho Panze, Corona size
Hoyo Du Depute
SLR Corona
RyJ EL #3

Haven't tried the Cohiba's (yet!! but soon!!) but from the reviews of them... mmmmmmmmmm

Those were the ones that came immediately to mind.

Sam

I guess seeing that I've only ever smoked two ISOMs and have one in the humi, I'll have to go with the RyJ. The El Credito was a great smoke too (thanks to ricmac25). Funny....the El Credito was by far the least expensive but one of the best cigars I've had :D Thanks again Ric!

My current fave is the Cohiba robusto, but I've yet to smoke them all. So, my answers are always subject to change :D

my absolute ever fave was a 1988 la carona.
:love: :love: i nubbed it so far i stuck a toothpick in to get the last1/2"
fave that is available(assumably, although the only one
i ever had i got in a blind taste pass.)bolivar belicoso :thumbs:
as well as i remember anyways.
the only isoms i ever had came from my brother, purobrat.
and the last one was about a year ago.

todd

LuckyDawg said:
the only isoms i ever had came from my brother, purobrat.
and the last one was about a year ago.

todd
I thought your name looked familiar!!! Hows the big guy doin'??

Back