• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Bargain Cigar?

I think I need to get on the Padron 2000 bandwagon! I hang my head in shame. ;) I can honestly say I've never smoked one and from the responses it looks like I need to pick a few up!

x100 on the Padron 2000, and the Torano 1959's. I also enjoy the Don Lino Africa, and the normal everyday green band AF. (not sure which vitola it is, but it's only a couple of bucks a stick)

Hmm, the Torano 1959 is that good?

I had a stick before and wasn't particularly impressed. Perhaps I should try it again?

The nicest things about the Padron brown labels is not only are they a good consistent smoke, but you can easily beat the $6 price on singles at the B&M in most states and they are widely available. Buy them by the box and you can ring in around $3/pc. Age 'em a year you got something pretty amazing.

Chateau Fuente - about $70/box

I thought of this when I read the thread title. I had the sun grown Chateau for the first time yesterday and loved it. But where do I find them for $70.00/box? The cheapest I see is around $110.00.

*ETA*

FRANCO pointed me to famous smoke shop. They have them for $67.00/box.

Quite a few I'd agree with in what's already been posted...

But I'd add Cuesta Rey Centro Fino's to the list - and most favorite - the Stanford's Cameroon Reserve (on sale quite a bit of late - and seem to be in the $5 range most places I've been)... :thumbs:

There are quite a few sub-6 sticks worth smoking... HdM Excaliburs, Gran Habano Corojo#5's (thanks Q_the_Cop :)), Short Story (5.25 last i bought). Those are probably my faves off the top of the head.

Arturo Fuente Seleccion Privada No. 1 Natural, these can be had for under $5, I had my first one today and it was amazing. This is going to be a go to smoke, that I am sure of!

Back