• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Bargain Cigar?

I think I need to get on the Padron 2000 bandwagon! I hang my head in shame. ;) I can honestly say I've never smoked one and from the responses it looks like I need to pick a few up!

x2 on the Cremas. I had one today and for the price they are very enjoyable smoke.

x100 on the Padron 2000, and the Torano 1959's. I also enjoy the Don Lino Africa, and the normal everyday green band AF. (not sure which vitola it is, but it's only a couple of bucks a stick)

Hmm, the Torano 1959 is that good?

I had a stick before and wasn't particularly impressed. Perhaps I should try it again?

The nicest things about the Padron brown labels is not only are they a good consistent smoke, but you can easily beat the $6 price on singles at the B&M in most states and they are widely available. Buy them by the box and you can ring in around $3/pc. Age 'em a year you got something pretty amazing.

Chateau Fuente - about $70/box

I thought of this when I read the thread title. I had the sun grown Chateau for the first time yesterday and loved it. But where do I find them for $70.00/box? The cheapest I see is around $110.00.

*ETA*

FRANCO pointed me to famous smoke shop. They have them for $67.00/box.

Quite a few I'd agree with in what's already been posted...

But I'd add Cuesta Rey Centro Fino's to the list - and most favorite - the Stanford's Cameroon Reserve (on sale quite a bit of late - and seem to be in the $5 range most places I've been)... :thumbs:

You can't beat the Gran Habano Corojos for the price, the Habano wrapped ones aren't bad either

Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown, and the Padron 2000 or 3000....either one works for me.

R-P sungrown selects. About $2 a stick.

Doc.

Just ordered some Sancho Panza Double Maduro and Padron Londres. Thanks for the recommendations.

There are quite a few sub-6 sticks worth smoking... HdM Excaliburs, Gran Habano Corojo#5's (thanks Q_the_Cop :)), Short Story (5.25 last i bought). Those are probably my faves off the top of the head.

Arturo Fuente Seleccion Privada No. 1 Natural, these can be had for under $5, I had my first one today and it was amazing. This is going to be a go to smoke, that I am sure of!