• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite budget stick (#1 in your stash)

Just revisited the JLP Cremas. Found a few well aged 5 packs in the back of the humi. What a great little cigar for short money...hard to beat. 

ironpeddler said:
Just revisited the JLP Cremas. Found a few well aged 5 packs in the back of the humi. What a great little cigar for short money...hard to beat. 
Indeed!

It depends on time of day, what I've had to eat, etc. but mostly I just open a humidor and choose one that I have a lot of sitting there.

Currently:
LGC Serie R maduros, Blind Man's Bluff, and Chilling Moose are in rotation.

Let me back up the LGC Serie R Maduro. Great smoke, tiny price

Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970's are a favorite. You can find great deals on them, and there's a broad selection of sizes. Machito's and Consuls are the two I've always got onhand.

BlindedByScience said:
Famous Smoke has the 601 sampler on sale for about $30.00 / 10 sticks.  If you like full bodied Nicaraguan smokes, those are pretty great for about $3.00 each:

https://www.famous-smoke.com/search/?kw=601%20sampler
Yes I liked the blue 601 I heard they changed blends (not sure). I do love the green as well. Good find  for budget deal =)
zeemanb said:
Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970's are a favorite. You can find great deals on them, and there's a broad selection of sizes. Machito's and Consuls are the two I've always got onhand.
Yes I agree! always have to have these in humi. You can get the consuls on free fall for $3 each (when they are there)