• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Daily Cuban?

You can easily tell which ones of us were breast fed as infants and which of us were deprived. ;)

Doc

The sandwiches look great and would be a great pairing w any of those women and a Partagas super Partagas as I have been smoking two or so a day lately, they are a convenient size, cheap and pretty well suited to my taste.

i have only smoke a few ISOM but if I had a supply I would get HUpmann MAG 46's all day long

Partagas Shorts, RA Small Club Coronas and H. Upmann Half Coronas....tend to stick with the smaller formats for regular smoking.  Miss the Diplo #5's a lot....

I'd get a few hundred boxes of monte #2 and call it a day. And agreed. Boy was this thread interesting.

golfgar said:
The sandwiches look great and would be a great pairing w any of those women and a Partagas super Partagas as I have been smoking two or so a day lately, they are a convenient size, cheap and pretty well suited to my taste.

I've been smoking those super Partagas like if they were insulin and I had type 1 diabetes.

whylieineedacigar said:

I've been smoking those super Partagas like if they were insulin and I had type 1 diabetes.

That made me laugh!  :D   Nice comment.

golfgar said:

That made me laugh!  :D   Nice comment.

:thumbs: :D

grateful1 said:

Geesh...this thread to a bad turn quick...

*sigh

Lemme fix that for you . . .   ;)

428781.jpg

Better?

~Boar

Thank you.  Some lolo hijacked this thread by talking about cigars.   ???

Opened this thread on my train ride home and the above photo filled my screen. Woman sitting next to me saw it. I felt like perv...and liked it.

Should take a pic of said woman... ask if she'd like to model...