• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite house brand?

Habana leon is a pepin smoke for cigar king and is really good, BUT the price has gone up and is alittle unreasonable. 190 for a box of 25 robusto's

Dave says Pepin does some house blends for Barclay and Rex in NYC too and that they're better than the De La Concha ones, but I've never tried them, nor am I the Pepin expert he is.

I've had one of the Barclay and Rex ones and really enjoyed it. That's what sparked my interest on the De La Concha ones.

Habana leon is a pepin smoke for cigar king and is really good, BUT the price has gone up and is alittle unreasonable. 190 for a box of 25 robusto's

I found those to just be strong for the sake of being strong. Too much for me, but obviously to each their own. I'd like to try some with a few years on them though.

I found those to just be strong for the sake of being strong. Too much for me, but obviously to each their own. I'd like to try some with a few years on them though.
I picked up a fiver in Dec (i think), smoked one and it was just strong/harsh. Waited 2 months and it had calmed down and developed some pleasing leather and cedar flavors. Gonna wait a few more months and try again. BTW, I paid right at $30 for the fiver of robustos. I can't believe they've gone up in price that much!!!

Derek

Has anyone here tried the cigar.com house labels? There seems to be mostly good reviews praising the quality for the price, but I wanted to see if this community had any experiences they wanted to talk about before I order up a sampler.

Back