• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Mild Cigar

For me, all of the Avo signature line, which includes the 80th, the Avo LE-07 and LE-08 are great mild to medium smokes. I also like the Cuesta Rae sungrowns

Gispert Churchills
Rocky Patel Edge Lite

I find both of these nice and easy going smokes. I was honestly surprised they had not been mentioned yet.

Davidoffs, obviously. The best, most flavorful, and complex "milder" cigars in the world.

-Jess.

Ashton San Cristobal is a very smooth morning smoke for me. How about Nat Sherman Cigars. I have a few in the humi, but never tried one yet. I've heard they are very mild.

Cabaiguan! The best mild cigar that I have had. I believe it would be a great breakfast cigar.
B
:rolleyes: Every Cabaiguan I've had was pretty spicey. Gimme a mild Perdomo Cuban Cafe when the night is getting long and the beers are going down a little slow.
Ashton San Cristobal is a very smooth morning smoke for me. How about Nat Sherman Cigars. I have a few in the humi, but never tried one yet. I've heard they are very mild.
I had a box of those Nat Sherman 1400 maduros. A little in the mid side, but did not like them. Reminded of a JR Alt.

San Cristobal a morning smoke?

I'm not that affected by strength, but that's a rather full-bodied cigar!

-Jess.

-Jess.

The few that I have tried have been rather mild for me. Maybe not mild but smooth? Complex yes, but not strong like a Brazilia or La Flors.

-Jess.

The few that I have tried have been rather mild for me. Maybe not mild but smooth? Complex yes, but not strong like a Brazilia or La Flors.

I agree. Im not much of a potent, maduro, or Full bodied smoker. Of course, with a few exceptions. The San Cristobal I feel is rather on the medium side and very flavorful. I feel I can smoke a cameroon/ corojo after it and not lose any flavor or taste.

JMHO.

gimme an AVO #2 or Fonseca 7x50. I've got a few Gispert robusto maduros that have improved with age; they're a good stick to kick off the day. My cheap go-to smoke is a sun grown cedar by fonseca. Not the "full bodied" cigar that it is touted to be.

In my limited experience the Ashton Classic 898 is great for a nice long leisurely morning. I also like the Rocky Patel vintage 92.

the masters list nailed it... my favorite mild nc is the Diamond Crown natural line.

So to preempt myself, I'm new and don't have the pedigree that many other posters have, but if you looking for a mild value smoke you might want to try a 5 Vegas Gold. Very mild and everyone I have had has been good construction when compared to others in its price range.

Padron 64 principe maduro with coffee in the morning....
No kidding. I've got a box of the natural wrapper version and they are smashing AM with coffee smokes. If I had to pick a single "fave" AM with coffee smoke, this would likely be it.

I've recently "discovered" the pleasures of the Davidoff line. Expensive, to be sure, but probably among the best constructed smokes there are. They are wonderful smokes and typically very mild. The little Millenium PC is a dandy small, quick smoke that's just packed with flavor and complexity. I'll test drive one in the AM with my cup 'o joe and report back..... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.