• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Setting / Place to Smoke?

CD

I tend to smoke outside at the end of the day.  I enjoy it most when the weather is either real good or real bad.  Last night I sat, smoked, and watched one of the biggest snow storms in years.I also enjoy a smoke more when I feel I’ve done something to deserve it like finishing a long overdue project around the house.  However being a lazy cigar smoking slob won’t get in the way of my enjoyment:cool:

Favorite place has to be at a herf that is full to the brim with fellow lovers of the leaf! Next in line would be a nice big leather chair at the smoking club with a glass of HC7. But, since both only happen a couple times a year, I'd say at our Wednesday night herf, just a couple three guys and myself, at this new members club we all just joined in town.

My favorite place to smoke is in my backyard on a warm summer's night. I also enjoy lighting up in Las Vegas. Rod

I love to sit out in the front yard, under the gazebo, on the wicker couch, and look out over the lake and watch planes do lazy loops and barrel rolls , sipping a cold drink with thoughts of passes gone by and the many passes to come.

I prefer to smoke in my backyard when its not too hot and not too cold. Lately, I've been smoking at my local bar. I don't smoke at the cigar shop much and I've never attended a herf. (I'm a homebody.)

Favorite regular place is at my local shop or on my back deck. Favorite place while on vacation is on the deck of a bar overlooking the bay in Bar Harbour, ME.

In my backyard on a nice summer evening with some Sierra Nevada Pale Ales.I'll second Rod's opinion on lighting up in Las Vegas. This place is the greatest for cigar smokers. You can light up just about anywhere without anyone bothering you. I'll be there again lighting up in March. "Viva Las Vegas"

I am alittle like K.Stevenson I mostly smoke at home on my deck rarely at the smoke shop but with this crap cold weather we've been having up here I've been there an awful lot. :) LOL I have also never attended a herf, mostly because no one seems to live relatively close thats a lover of the leaf :( but my most fav is got to be any where with a great cigar!:biggrin: :cool:

my usual places are my deck in good weather or my den in bad weather. but i like to be anywhere where i get a nice view of nature. one favorite is to head out on the bay in early morning or late evening when the water's as smooth as glass and sit back and enjoy a good smoke. if i'm lucky i might be joined by a few dolphin. pretty amusing watching them blow smoke rings out of their blowholes <j/k>. another place that left an impression was having a cigar at the top of mt. evans in colorado at 14,264 ft. <gotta have good lungs for that, tho the air wasn't as thin as people made it out to be and i was glad to have brought a cigar with me. i hope to do that again one day.> and smoking anywhere with friends is always good regardless of location.

I love smoking at our local Jazz Club,Parties,Home...in the park . alot of places actually.

My back deck is my favorite setting - I am "home" and can sit out there with a nice view of the Portland hills. As a new cigar fellow...I have tried and don't care for smoking on a walk-about and I am not comfortable smoking indoors... Smoking inside the house will never be an option. Even when my wife and I smoke cigarettes (quit a few years back), we never smoked indoors. Just personal preference.

My back deck is my favorite setting - I am "home" and can sit out there with a nice view of the Portland hills. As a new cigar fellow...I have tried and don't care for smoking on a walk-about and I am not comfortable smoking indoors... Smoking inside the house will never be an option. Even when my wife and I smoke cigarettes (quit a few years back), we never smoked indoors. Just personal preference.

Holy crap this thread is over 7 years old.

:0 :0 :0 Holy Crap indeed. How did this guy come across this, and why in the good Lord's wisdom, would he bump it?

Holy crap this thread is over 7 years old.

:0 :0 :0 Holy Crap indeed. How did this guy come across this, and why in the good Lord's wisdom, would he bump it?

Bump! :sign:

To answer the OP question, there is a very nice cigar bar about 10 mins drive away.

Living in a multi-apartment complex doesn't give you much room to smoke, since technicially I'm not allowed to smoke inside. *shrugs* If the landlord comes over ... he can have a White Owl or Phillies ... :laugh:

I have two places

My Absolute favorite place Waist deep in any winter steelhead river. With my spey rod halfway through the swing and a thick cloud of Smoke filling the air around me and warming me up. (Puff, Cast, Swing, Puff, Cast, Swing) it does not get much better then that.

Also I love to sit on my back porch after a long night of work ( I work Graveyard) with a nice Cup of coffee and a smoke. rp

I enjoy relaxing on my patio with a good cigar and a ball game on the radio. Or, hanging out with a few cigar buddies. The more people around, the less I enjoy my cigar experience.