• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Setting / Place to Smoke?

right on the top of that hill, on the porch looking out across the valey.

Cabin001.jpg

view from the patio.. and no, I don't shoot them. It'd be like shooting a cow.

WhitetailBuck.jpg

Holy Necro-Thread, Batman....!!!

Well, as long as it's here, my fave place is easy - on one of my back decks, gentle rain falling, with my wife, a great smoke, and a fine beverage. PacNW at it's finest.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I either sit on my back porch, or in my driveway watching people go past.

Either in the shop or in the members only lounge. If not there anyplace that I can. :)

On the front porch. Ideally with a nice rain, though we aren't getting much of that these days. Hey B.B.S., can ya send some of it to the South and East a couple thousand miles?

Have several favorite places. It kinda depends on the mood. Among my favorite is sitting with some fellow BOTLS, in any setting - either outdoors or in, just sharing this brotherhood and passion we all love.

Also, my balconies, either sunrise or set. Very relaxing, moreso in the early morning hours as the evening and night are when things come alive here on South Beach.

Among my favorite is sitting with some fellow BOTLS, in any setting -

Well next time I cross the alley maybe we will have to make that happen my friend.

With friends playing poker or just relaxing and shooting the shit busting each others balls.

Or alone in the quiet sitting on my lanai or down at the beach just sitting and watching the water.

Anywhere as long as it isrelaxing.

I'm a newb to this -- been smoking for about a month. I smoke in the back yard by the pool. It's peaceful and quiet.
But, I have no idea what I'm gonna do come winter. Not really the type to go smoke at a shop.

My favorite place is the Acropolis Steakhouse/Strip Club in Portland. One of the few places in the NW that allows Cigars, has Nude Women and serves steaks.

On the deck at camp watching the sun set over Lake Erie. Also in Raodwarior's B&M.

I have a camp on the bayou leading to a big lake. On the back porch over the water at sunset after a good meal. Of course sipping a adult beverage.
Nearest shop for me is 45 miles away!

In my brother's garage, watching a UFC fight or a Viking's game, with a small group of friends/family.

If I can't get that, I like to sit in the shade, in the evening, with a good book or sit around a campfire.

I usually sit out on my front porch. Sometimes my back patio if I'm with friends. But if I'm by myself usually out front people watching or zoning out ha!

And I agree with Miami, love smoking with my BOTL. Time for another Philly area HERF!!!

Usually it's in our 3 season room out front that we turned into the smoking lounge, but i do like going to a B&M in Northern Jersey to be with the brothers.

I bet nobody can guess where my favorite spot is! :D

Under the Walnut tree!! ;)