• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Super Bowl Comercials

jfields

Where did all my money go?
So far I love the Pepsi comercial where the guys are getting owned while saying "I'M GOOD!"!

That, and the Doritos comercial with the Crystal Ball. :laugh:

So far I love the Pepsi comercial where the guys are getting owned while saying "I'M GOOD!"!

That, and the Doritos comercial with the Crystal Ball. :laugh:

I thought that was hilarious as well. :laugh:

Agreed. The "I'm good" had me cracking up out loud. Especially the shocked guy at the end.

Budlight commercial with the guy going out the window....

"Hey, dummy!"

The A6 with Jason Transporter and the Doritos Crystal Ball commercial were my favorites. I wish Cheetos had more people behaving badly like they did during last year's game instead of that relatively weak one with the pigeons this year.

I've had it with Budweiser's Clydesdale commercials. Just make one more where the horse waterskis over a shark already...

I like the Audi commercial too. Statham has trouble with the old Benz and BMW, but his new Audi gets the job done. "I'm good" was a keeper as well.

But the Hyundai ad where the Lexus and BMW execs are freaking out gets my nod for best marketing. Plus it's got the Big Lebowski as spokesman.

"You daydream of punching small animals" :laugh:

In case you missed any here they all are .

i also like the one where they steal the tires off the mars rover
the "i'm good" was funny
and the Mrs Potatoe head pissed off was funny too

I thought the Miller High Life 1 second spot was a funny idea and the koala bear getting punched now that is funny stuff.

The "box of flowers" was my favorite.......but I must admit I didn't see too many commercials.

The "box of flowers" was my favorite.......but I must admit I didn't see too many commercials.

Yeah that was good when the flower tells the woman no one wants to see her naked........Then the nerd at the end. :laugh:

I watched them all, and I liked the Coke Zero Mean Joe remake...that one made me laugh. The rest were okay, and the Sobe one was creepy weird...

It doesn't matter what you are trying to sell. Put a bunch of monkey's in it and it's funny. :laugh:

CareerBuilder.com's commercial had me roaring when the koala drinking the cup of coffee got punched ... :laugh: