• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite, Very Best, Ultimate, Super-Duper Cigar Clipper

Palio hands down. Xikar isn't bad either, though.

I debated between the Xikar and Palio. My friend had a Palio and it was just a great cut so I purchased one and have not regreted it.

Mike

Still the best for the price HC

havcutter.jpg

I've used this cutter (Havana Cutter) everyday for 2 years and it's still razor sharp. It cuts better than my xikar and as Anthony said you can't beat the price.

I loved my white Zino cutter while I had it...unfortunately since it went missing I havn't replaced it with a proper cutter.

For everyday use I'm fine with the cheap Wolf Brand single blades, the edge is pretty good and I usually go with the score and lift method.

I've got a Xikar Xi3 and a Palio original. As long as the Palio is within reach, I'll never touch the Xikar ever again.

Xikar or Palio.....sure to start a religious argument every time..... :laugh:

I'm one of the few guys that loves my Xikar and haven't looked further. I can score the circumference of a smoke and pop the cap leaf off without damaging the bundle, every time.

It ain't broke, so I haven't tried to fix it.......B.B.S.

Xikar laid on the table... snip... perfect cut every time.

Interesting... I'll have to give that a try with mine when I get over this cold and get to smoke again.

I'm also intrigued by this score and lift technique you guys are talking about. I saw Preembargo do that at a herf a while back, but I forgot to have him show me how to do it. I guess I'll ask for a lesson the next time I see him.

D

I hope you don't mind a noob chiming in, but I love my Palio. It's almost surgical in the way it cuts. It's by far the best cutter I've ever had. I have never used a Xikar, though, so I couldn't compare the two.

My Xikar is my "on the go"cutter that I use when traveling and herfing. My Palio stays at home because I never want to lose it!

Had a xicar, but traded it away. My palio far surpasses it in making clean and precise cuts

with some kind of spring action so that, regardless of unequal finger and thumb pressure, you would get a perfect cut. Anything like that out there?

you seem to be looking for a Light Sabre lol !!

I lost my Palio 3 weeks ago and have re-discovered my SAK.

A far superior cut. Far sharper than the Palio. I was considering sending my Palio back (after 3 years) to have in resharpened when I lost it.

I'll stick with my SAK for a while. It is quite good.

Xikar laid on the table... snip... perfect cut every time.

Interesting... I'll have to give that a try with mine when I get over this cold and get to smoke again.

This method works great with Xikar. Cuts perfectly above the 'shoulder' on the cap.

I have been wanting to try the Palio, but not yet had the chance.

Ill stand by Xikar.

Al