• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorites of the Bolivar Line?

Derrek,
I know you don't like the bigger rg, but I think the churchill tubos are smoking nice now as well. The Especiales are actually tasty OTT. Although a mild-medium bodied smoke, I think the aging potential is definitely there.

bolivar is my favorite brand and 42ring is my size...in as little as ten years 42ring bolis are in the "great cigar" category.

in order of good at 10 years...

coronas
coronas junior
petit coronas

i dont care for anything larger than 42rg from boli but these 3 sizes make up a huge part of my stash.

gold medals are good but have havent achieved the status of the above(yet)...lonsdales i have had a few boxes and dont really care for. have a load but havent tried yet...especiales

others i have and are worth a try...

chicos
bonitas
tubos #1 , 2 , 3

derrek

aloha Michael

find a house yet???when is the housewarming herf???

its just i dont smoke 2 churchills a year of any kind.
want to reccomend a churchill you smoke all the time...i am glad to hear it.

derrek :whistling:

I really like the BBF they are so full of different flavors I never get bored smoking one of these sticks.

I just pulled out a Bolivar Junior to smoke out of the Humi and was quite surprised how enjoyable it was. Coffee, cedar and earthy notes I was picking up , I still prefer the party shorts over it but it was a decent smoke. :D

This thread is making me want to go shopping!

I'm a huge fan of the RC myself. The first time I smoked one was the first time I tasted a tea-character amid the earthiness and spice. It's a tremendous cigar.

I have yet to try one, but I have a couple of PCs coming in the mail. Looking forward to them.

I have the RC and the BBF on my radar. A box split may be in order down the line!

07 CE is my all time favorite..love the BFF and RC as well...don't really care for the coronas..not sure why as coronas are typically my favorite.