• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorites of the Bolivar Line?

My favorites so far are off course the BBF ,this is one of the best out there
and the BCE which is full of flavor but I like the torpedo shape better.

My favorite right now is ANYTHING from 05/06 with a POS factory code. :love:

Addy in profile.

My favorite right now is ANYTHING from 05/06 with a POS factory code. :love:

Addy in profile.

Oh my God, that is so true. The '07 Boli CE cab that I have has a factory code of POS and they are outstanding! :thumbs:

I just tried a Royal Corona from 07 given to me by a fellow BOTL and it was probably the best CC I've had o far. I've only been smoking CCs about 3 months now, so take that statement for what it's worth.

Bolis are generally afail safe for me(thus my avatar tag).
With that said, some of my favorite Bolis are a bit more specific:
06 BGMs are fantastic right now.
95-97 Boli CEs are smooth and very flavorful; definitely one of my faves.
Boli Coronas Gigantes with at least 5 years of age are outstanding as well.
The tannin present in young CGs is a bit much for me.

I have a box of POS '07 PC's. They taste AMAZING! I think of Greg every time I smoke one!

First 2 people that say "I want 2 of Greg's shitty smokes will get two! I've had several beers and have been listening to the new Coheed album, and don't really care that I'm giving away some coobans!

Love you Greg!

I guess if I wasn't so lazy I would have looked at your profile PJ. Don't worry! Gotcha some smokes coming your way Friday!

I said in my PM but it's worth repeating. I bought Bolis based on Greg's reviews and love of the brand and I have not been disappointed. They are great sticks and hit my tastes just right!

PJ

bolivar is my favorite brand and 42ring is my size...in as little as ten years 42ring bolis are in the "great cigar" category.

in order of good at 10 years...

coronas
coronas junior
petit coronas

i dont care for anything larger than 42rg from boli but these 3 sizes make up a huge part of my stash.

gold medals are good but have havent achieved the status of the above(yet)...lonsdales i have had a few boxes and dont really care for. have a load but havent tried yet...especiales

others i have and are worth a try...

chicos
bonitas
tubos #1 , 2 , 3

derrek

I've always been a fan of the RC. I enjoy the BBF and recently acquired some CE's from 2002....looking forward to trying some of those. I had a GM arrive in one of my samplers a while back, but wound up gifting it to a friend, as he had never tried one either. After reading all of these reviews about it, I'm definitely intrigued and will be buying some today.

Jeffrey L.

The GM is the best of the Boli line, IMHO, and oh so cheap too...definitely give them a try when you can.