• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feeling sorry for myself.

jmansmkn

This past week was my first experience trying to ration my smokes. Times are alittle tuff right now, and I found myself strategically planning ahead as to what I would have left for smokes and when was the best time for each. I mean I carefully pick proper times for proper smokes anyways, but when you know there are no more smokes coming for a while, it is much different. I sort of feel like a "classy junky" and I like it. I don't like the fact I have such a wonderful addiction without funds to back it. I will continue, "that which does not kill us, will makes us stronger" and "the smokes that don't get smoked now, they will later" so, after venting my pleasant frustrations to this forum, I will imagine a pleathera of smokes in my mouth at the same time, and feel good for the moment. Hopefully I should have a smoke in two weeks. I'll keep you "posted" literally.

Hey jman, sorry to hear of your condition... :(

BTW, do you have any relatives in Texas? :whistling:

I feel your pain jman! After my wife quit her job a month or so ago my cigar ordering pretty much came to a halt. It stinks but life will look up eventually and allow you to make a purchase. Just do your reseaarch and make the next buy count!

stevehawk said:

[snapback]243114[/snapback]​

First name Puro ??? :whistling:

No seriously I hope times get better for you.

Hey jmansmkn, get yourself a part time job at a local cigar store and you'll have cigars up to your eyeballs! The good thing is that you won't take any stick for granted and you'll enjoy each and every one. There are some great stick out there at very reasonable prices, just poke around and you'll find them.

Good luck!

:cool:

Hey Jmanmakn,
Tell me two things:

1) do you have a favorite rock group or performer that really blows you away... a favorite group/artist that you'd do anything to see or listen to?

2) is that TRULY your address in your profile? If not, can you PM me with that and the answer to question #1 above?

:whistling: :whistling: Thanks,
Darren ;)

cvmfour said:
stevehawk said:

First name Puro ??? :whistling:

[snapback]243132[/snapback]​

;)

stevehawk said:

I was thinking the same thing. :0

jmansmkn sorry to hear about your smoking situation. And trust me, I know the feeling. I'm in somewhat the same boat. Wife want's to go home to Tennessee for the Holidays so my smoke budget is very very slim. So I'm there with you brother!

PT, I have a wide erray of music that I enjoy listening too. Similar to enjoying a nice smoke, the timing has to be right for the flavor of the music I choose. If I had to choose a group or artist to listen on my death bed, I choose "Morrisey". Who is your selection? My address is a P.O.Box. in N.Y. Why, are you from N.Y.? Well, I'll talk to ya later.

Jmansmkn, do yourself a big favor and do a little research using keywords: Purobrat, PuroMooch, mooching

You might save yourself a lot of grief! :laugh:

Yikes, Don't like the turn this thread is taking so I figure I better interject. Jman definitely isn't trying to pull a PuroBrat move, even though the post does sound a bit needy. JMan is my cousin and a good guy, in fact he lives a couple of streets from me. He's just going through a rough patch right now. I feel partly responsible for his current cigar dilema as I'm the one that got him hooked, but he knows that all he needs to do is stop by and I'll throw him all the smokes he needs. So please guys don't get the wrong idea.

And PTownshend, he obviously wiffed on your question so I'll jump in here as well:

Hey Jmanmakn,
Tell me two things:

1) do you have a favorite rock group or performer that really blows you away... a favorite group/artist that you'd do anything to see or listen to?

2) is that TRULY your address in your profile? If not, can you PM me with that and the answer to question #1 above?

1) That would be The Who
2) Not sure but probably so.

And I will vouche for him as well since SabresFan is a co-worker of mine and a top notch guy 96.5% of the time.

And I will vouche for him as well since SabresFan is a co-worker of mine and a top notch guy 96.5% of the time.

96.5% wow that's higher than I expected. Thanks Aaron, and don't work to hard tonight.

I too have fallen on hard times. My old lady left me, my mule got lame, Lost my money in a poker game. I havin so much trouble. I'm about to lose my mind. :p

AaronFromPA said:
[snapback]243415[/snapback]​

Aaron, that's good enough for me... :)