• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FELLAS!

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
OK AS YOU ALL KNOW, E-7 COMES WITH IT'S FAIR SHAKE AND IT'S HEALTHY DOSE OF HUMILITY. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SPECIFIC TASK, BUT, AM COMING UP SHORT... I NEED A GOOD IMAGE OF A SEAGOAT, AN OLD CROTCHETY GOAT IN UNIFORM SITING IN THE GOATS LOCKER WOULD BE NICE, ( YES I GOOGLED AND SAW THE USN ONE ) I HOPE TO USE THIS IMAGE AS A SUPPORT PIECE TO A SPECIAL WIFELY TASK. GOOD LORD, I KNEW IT. HE GETS THE PAY INCREASE AND I GET THE EXTRA WORK. :sign: :sign: :D :D

PM Doc and ask him to email you one of his pictures. :)

I already thought of that. But I ain't posting one of my pictures. Too many damned Photo shoppers here. And as far as humiliation goes it ain't like it used to be.

Billgoat.gif

Doc.

I already thought of that. But I ain't posting one of my pictures. Too many damned Photo shoppers here. And as far as humiliation goes it ain't like it used to be.

Billgoat.gif

Doc.
Doc My mom was Navy - I can tell you that between her smarts and my dad's jarhead sense of humor, this task will be one I relish!!! I can Roast him like no one else can, and I tend to think thist is why I have the opportunity to do so. I saw that one-- I am attempting to photchop it now and see if I can slap a set of pom poms in the background and a coastie cover on him. I will see how it goes.

DOC- YER BRILLIANT! YES MY DEAR-

after reading the post I got to thinking, hmpph, photoshoping a goats head on to E- wow... that would be good... A good ol photo like this one
emodx.jpg

This is what I have so far, I am a novice photoshoper at best, I just like to play with color really, but any pointers out there would be greatly appreciated ...
GOATS-1.jpg

Edited : Finished on this one for now-
goats-1-1.jpg

Ok fellas progress is being made, good lord....
Thennnow.jpg

That's outstanding. Glad I could be of help, even if it was by accident.

Doc.

I never understood the Sea Goat thing. I figured that sheep would be way more popular with the swabbies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never understood the Sea Goat thing. I figured that sheep would be way more popular with the swabbies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I hate to admit it, but we couldn't compete with the Marines. :laugh:

Doc.

I hate to admit it, but we couldn't compete with the Marines. :laugh:

Doc.

the goat thing comes from bringing goats aboard for milk and the heard being under the charge of the chiefs, No?!
Or is it something much deeper and darker that speaks to the moral and sexual ambiguities of Sailors?

Yes, Cheekie, that's correct. And I think Ray new that.

Doc.

Yes, Cheekie, that's correct. And I think Ray new that.

Doc.

Which does he know? The GL history or the Sexual and Moral ambiguity ? :whistling: :whistling: Hmmmphh :sign: :sign: :D :D

Cheekie, you left off the collar anchors for the Goat side.

See, and that is why I posted it.... only one of you guys would spot a detail like that one ! Woooot! THANK YOU